Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm feeling very sad cos I realise alot of people whom I've neglected are treating me very nice. Makes me feel ashamed and touched at the same time that i wanna cry. I realise alot of people are really nice to me but its always those really unexpected ones. It makes me really touched.

I guess its God's way of making up for my loss of a dear one on 23/6.
Constantly reminding me that I'm still loved by alot of very special people.

Some people don't know that some things they say or do,
Leaves a great impact on the lives of others.
People like say,
You, you, you and you. :)

Dentro Un Altro Si - IL DIVO


This song makes me really emotional.
Makes me wanna cry.
Really, listen.

Im never going back to Imeem again, they only give stupid 30secs preview now. Idiot.

I don't want to miss you.
I'm trying very hard not to.

2 comments:

G said...

OH MY GOD.
i wanna box the computer screen.
just when i was so totally getting into the melancholic mood listening to the song from the video, the video ended with a "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
WTHHHHHHH ahahahahaa spoiler :P
lol.

Anonymous said...

Well said.