Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today is a happy happy happy happy lovely day! :D :D

This is going to be a veryvery detailed entry cos i don't wanna forget any part of today. :)

Chronologically speaking,

Before 28 June, Grace was the first one to give me my birthday present lol! The very sweet card and ridiculously-grace'y present :D Then Zhenghui was the next to send me quite a sweet E-card. ^^ Haiya, that idiot ah, tricked me about something damn serious and i believed him then i got so furious that it was a ploy so i blocked him on msn aft saying something damn sacarstic to him. Then he still send me the E-card, wlaaauuuu, make me feel sooooo baaaaadd ohkaaayyy. :X UGH. He's always like that one lah, sometimes so irritating yet sometimes he can be so nice to you. eeyer. like that time he stayed back in school with me till 6 to make sure i finish up all of mdm koh's work. :D So, thats that for Zhenghui! Anw I wrote him a temp "thank you card" lah! HEE :D

Then 15mins prior to 12am of my birthday, alvinho talked to me on msn (which shocked me cos we never talk on msn before) i thought he wanted to tell me something grave or sth which scared me. LOL. (i didnt expect him to remember my birthday you see!) so when he wished me happy birthday and said some veryvery alvinho-y stuff, i was flooded with familiarity of him and was happy he remembered. haha! He said june babies are "hot stuff". Hahahhaha, thats cos he's one too lah! LOL. and our conversation looked christmas-y cos his font was red and mine was green. Haha!

Then at 11.55pm, eu ginn sent me sth damndamndamn sweet. I think that was the longest longest longest sms he'd ever sent to me. Cos his sms-es are always 1page long only. Maximum, 1.5 pages and thats considered rare. LOL. Anyway, yes, i was sent a 6pages long msg :) :) :) It was a really thoughtful msg lah, and im gonna keep it to hold proof for 28June2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 ETC. :D Haha, I think he miscounted and sent the msg 5mins early. LOL. But yes, thank you eu ginn! I'll never forget your wise words. ^^

GUESS WHO SENT ME MY FIRST SMS ON 12AM SHARP.

IAN GHWEE. Omg yes, hahahaha I was damn shocked. Then it was zhenghui who typed out a whole birthday song for me. Lol! Grace called at 12AM! That sweet thing made me a powerpoint slide (yes, an extra present apart from the card and present) IT WAS SOOOO SWEET. IT WAS SOOO SWEET. LIKE TOTALLY OMG. She've put in so much effort to make my birthday special, I never know how to make it up to her. She's much more than a best friend, I don't know what to call her anymore. Someone I hold close to my heart. I'm really touched by her efforts, no one have ever put in so much effort for me, it's very overwhelming when you know how much you mean to someone. :) I love you babe. Then kenneth kan who past the 12am mark cos the poor J1 boy was mugging hard for his phy paper. LOL. Oh oh! Did I mention, talking to huiwen online makes me damn high! HAHHAHA. yalah, she's quite scary at times when she flares up, but she's damn nice to talk to online!!! She makes me rlyrlyrlyrly high, but sometimes she make me high till i fly to the sky, then let me come crashing down to the ground. EEEEE. :P Like how I thought she finally decided that she's gonna boycott SS+history then in the end she only meant that she's gonna do it later. PFFTS. LOL. And she say she's gonna buy me sth which makes me feel bad cos I didnt get her ath last year AND this year and she said that cos i bought her sth in sec 2. omg that woman ah, dig up sec 2 stuff. LOL. But i think its quite sweet of her. ^^ And then there was this whole "mug pug" and nurul m's "gum" hoo ha. Lol. So irrelevant. Anw, in the end i managed to psych zhenghui into pei-ing me not to do ss+history with me and not do testi as well. :P:P:P im a bad influence. :P But anyway, on Friday we're gonna do all our homework together cos i need serious help on SS Hist and we're gonna go jogging aft that! OMG. I feel sooo guilty fr all the eating today! (more details on that!)

Going to school today felt weird. LOL. It was my first day of Semester 2 and its my birthday. Hahaha quite funny, in the bus I was smsing eu ginn and telling him i don't feel "birthdayish" LOL, so he typed a birthday song for me and i laughed out in the bus lah wth! LOL. then this peirce guy board the bus that i look up cos he walking towards me maaah, then i think i was smiling when i looked up then he thought i was smiling at him then he give me the black face and diao me lah! HMPFS :/ Ugh. So yeah alot of birthday wishes. ^^ Definitely felt birthdayish. It was damn paiseh in the morning when I had to go meet mr wee for remedial stuff then i walked to the back of the class and the whole angeline+romaine+liyan+viven = the girls behind all started stretching out their hands and wishing me happy birthday. LOL! I felt so... LOL!! HAHAHHAHA. like "woaaahhhh:D" HAHAHHA! it was def a good feeling. LOL.

Then back in class miss yeo said sth rly cheesy but i thought it was quite nice of her to say sth quite touching to me :):) hahaha very paiseh, but very sweet of her. And she gave me a chomel hp keychain! So surprising! Her presents always very.. LOL.. one.. But this keychain is like soo nice lah! I wonder how much it costs :X Haha thank you miss yeo! :D And she made the whole class sing a birthday song for me! HAHAHHAHA:D ok lah, i heard all the moans and groans and all the much undesired reluctance, but nevertheless, it was quite a warm fuzzy feeling to hear so many people sing a birthday song for you! I think it's the first time so so so many people sang a birthday song for me. LOL :D :D :D And Angeline started sth on do-face which sounded like dough-face so i called her bread-face. LOL. I hope do-face is not sth bad. :X:X LOL. but anw angeline was saying that she hasnt seen me in a long time. like 1month and 3days. LOL! she's funny lah. ESP HER BIRTHDAY GREETING. LOL!

Oh oh! Hoho, seowhwee, debbie, andrea and angelinetoh was nice enough to write me a compilation of cards! :D nice people! :D So i wrote a thank you card to each of them! ^^ they were so cute, they hid it under my bag so that when i came back and took my bag down then i'll see it there as a surprise. lovely people! ^^ and i think seowhwee's greetings were rly funny! HAHA:D Then two other cards came from bling and theresa seperately! HAHAH! bling's one was a horribly glam fashionista postcard, and theresa's was a super girlywinky kind of card. hahaha! theresa's card made me laugh alot. lol! i think both their handwriting somehow look alike. :X LOL. I rmbr theresa's used to be really round and neat in sec 1. now its cursive. Lol.

So mm.. seohwee, hoho and deb haven't got my present yet. Eeling&co promised mine soon, and andrea's forgot to bring theirs! HAHA but their cards were super sweet :D And it was damn fun to talk to Zac and bezner back in sch again! Omg. So we made this pact of pairing up with the other one to buy the birthday star's present. Like like eg, Zac's birthday - Bezzie and I wld share his present. Bezzie's birthday - Zac and I wld share his present. SO COOL RIGHT! they make great sitting partners. And i forced Bezzie to say happy birthday to me. :D:D:D:D <3s>
Hmm.. Went out with veron after school! Cos her school ended at 250, so i hung around at the coffeeshop with muji and jieying first. lol, jieying cant stop screaming. LOL. And thanks you two for the top up card! :D And omg. thaaaaat veron. MADE US EAT SOO MUCH. we met at yck station, trained down to bishan, went to pastamania to eat. I had creamy chicken that eu ginn, bezner and andrea recommended. and i was soo bloated alr cos its extremely creamy. then you know what, after walking around in j8 for like 30mins max, she declared that she wanted to eat ice cream and she suggested hagen dazs. i said YOU SIAO AH. so she relented and opted for swensons and i agreed aft much persuasion from her cos DAMN FULL LAH. So we only wanted ice cream, like ONLY ice cream. SOMEHOW, we ended up with TWO side orders of fries and calamari rings as well. :X and cos today's my birthday, swensons gave me free 3 scoops of ice cream WITH toppings!!!! SO COOOOL RIGHHT!!! OMG. then we sat beside this grp of nyjc girls and one of them also birthday today and she had the same ice cream as me! SO COOL RIGHT. SAME BIRTHDAY, SIT SO NEAR EACH OTHER SMMRE. HAHAHHA! i just rmbrd kenneth said his chi paper is friday, so means they maybe not J1s after all. LOL. anw that idiot nv reply me also. wlau. lol. and that girl's from "racing kayak" so cool, she got the jacket. I've always loved team jackets! :D so cool so cool so cool! kenneth has team TOWELS. WTH. LOL. like their towels say "Team Nanyang. Table Tennis" LOL. TOWEL LEEHHH. WAAALAAAUUU. LOL! i think nyjc is very "team-y" LOL. Okok, too much digression. So anyway, I had that ice cream, veron had her topless 5 (yeah, you'd think we share right. BUT WE DIDNT) and we shared calamari rings and fries. OMG. we didnt finish the fries lah duhh. so full!!!!!! Anyway, it was damn good catching up with her. She had alot of stories for me :D I don't think there was quite a moment of silence. LOL. And she wants that N76. lol! AND j8 NO MORE NEO PRINT SHOP. WTHH. Anw it was damn good seeing veron again aft so long! Missed her much (:

VERON!


And I 156-ed home and it was.. DINNER. WLAU.

My mom was really sweet. Despite her much protests of not going to get me an ice cream cake, she said she still went Robinsons to search. But after much probing around, she finally decided that it'd be better if she baked one herself and bought a tub of ice cream to go with it. LOL. But she really made the cake with much effort, I was so touched when she took the cake out of the fridge. She was like a little child dying to show off her masterpiece, I was touched by her efforts. :) The cake looked damndamn professional lah. It had real lemon frostings and grated chocolate and grinded nuts. DAMN GOOD. And despite my mom saying i wasted alot of her money during the weekends eating all the good food, she still bought me a CalvinKlein shirt. She was trying to act nonchalant about it, like she threw it across the table to me and said "Don't say don't have ah. Your present." Althought she alr promised me 2 top up cards for my birthday, she still bought me this shirt. Always that 口是心非 mummy. :)

And you know what my silly dad said not! when my mom was bringing the cake out.

dad: today your birthday ah?
me: WLAU. OF COS LAH. yours over alr what! why? you forget ah?

IDIOT. LOL.

And my dad sang my birthday song!!! OMG. usually its my poor mom awkwardly singing but this year my dad sang along! OMG. SOOO TOUCHED. like he really sang with gusto and all. (hahahha okok, exaggarating) but i was surprised when he sang, i felt so happy, i kept smiling and smiling and smiling. :) I felt so loved by my family. ^^
look! the cake look so professional right! OMG. with all the frosting and grinded chocolate and pounded nuts. OMG. loves!


I feel loved by my family. :) I wish kor was back. :(


Picking the candles out. My mom commented: "哇!长大了hor.十六个蜡烛好像很难吹灭了hor!" HAHAHHAA:D


EAAGERR. :D

This birthday, it really taught me alot. It taught me to cherish and treasure those who's close and dear to me. And it really made me see, who are those that I've misjudged, who are those that i've let in wrongly into my heart, and who are those whom I should discard. I'm going to let the people who love me, know I love them just as much, or more. I'm going to treasure them, hell yeah I will. Some things really go to say alot...

On a lighter note, I feel much loved by my family and friends today. Like what Bryan said, "Little princess for a day" just like belle's birthday cake caption. I feel exactly just that. :)

I feel an overwhelming rush of emotions for my family and friends today. I really want them to know I really love them so. Esp my family. :)


Thank you to those who made me feel loved today.
I love you too.

Maybe you don't need me anymore,
And maybe I don't too.
Just, maybe.

I FEEL LOVED :D

No comments: