Sunday, June 17, 2007

wlau. forget it lah, i give up trying to change this template back to blogskin based. damn. damn frustrated. shall go take a shower. PFFTS.

you put the blue back in the sky
you put the rainbow in my eyes
a silver lining in my prayers
and now there's colour everywhere

'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

If I could freeze a moment in my mind
It'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still
'Cause, baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel

I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time

haha shitXzZ, im influenced by yesterday's song.
baahh. :D

No comments: