Friday, June 29, 2007

Yeohnehneh and I are having a very retarded conversation.
Omg, this is what our conversation has degenerated into.
LOL.

Uhh, nose diggers, our future G&D company, giving each other retarded names like yeohnehneh and she giving me a name that sounded like phone numbers being punched in like nahnehnihnohnuh. LOL WTH. HAHAHAHHAA. and we made up retarded names and OMG. are we human or not. its 1.40am, im freaking tired, and she still can make me laugh so hard. wlau. faints. :D

i love my yeohnehneh.

grace says:
neonehneh nicked nine nice nehnehs. omg ok that is tongue twister.

She thought of a tongue twister at 1.40am. Great, Einstein's reincarnation.

and as i was saying, i love my yeohnehneh cos she teaches me good english. (Ok digression: we're having a very wrong conversation at a very wrong time of the night. LOL) ok, as i was saying, good english, yeah. yeohnehneh teaches good english. okok, no barrs hold. NO BARRS HOLD. yeohnehneh is getting confused over our nose digging invention and our nehnehl*cker invention. OMG. LOOK, i told you it was a very wrong conversation. And I think she's freaking out now cos i told her about my Huge Habit. HAHAHAA. Oh ok, she's not. She's working hard on her imagination. :) HAHAHHAHAA. Omg, I wonder if 5months later i read this, would i understand what im talking about or not. LOLOLOL. ah wtvr lah. yeohnehneh just said she wants to invent more things. LOL. and she just told me to get my sense of direction right. HAHAHA this post is so random and all over the place lah! LOL. Great, we're now talking of books in a damn wrong way. Ok, I'm buying her The Book again. LOL.

I rly wonder if 5mths later i read this entry, wld i know what im writing or not. LOL.

No comments: