Sunday, July 8, 2007


And the truth is:
We hide so we can be found
We walk away to see who will follow
We cry to see who will wipe away our tears
And we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and mend them



She's not perfect
And neither is he.
But together,
They just might be.

And there's a piece of me that's burning in your heart,
Even death could never tear us apart.


If he's the first person you look for when you walk into the room,
Then he might be a little bit more than a friend.



When the question is love,
My answer is you.



I know words cant bring you back
I love you despite everything



The first thing we did in kindergarden was get shown a picture of 1 apple and 2 oranges, then pick out which ones didnt belong.
The first thing we were taught was that being different is wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love this entry. I'm going to come back here to read it daily :) I don't know why it just strikes a chord with me :):) yes your words seem to have that effect on me.