Friday, August 31, 2007





I don't wanna say goodbye
I don't wanna be alone
I give you one more chance to say how much you want me back
Ohh, I'll give you one more chance to say that this time it will last until
That death will do us part

So we can find peace in our hearts
Oh, I give you one more chance to say you're sorry
And that you love me, cause

I don't wanna be alone
I don't wanna be apart again
I don't wanna say goodbye, again

I don't want a broken heart
I don't wanna be hurt again
I don't wanna say goodbye,again

I give you one more chance to prove that you're the one for me
I give you one more chance but this time you will have to
Work hard for a man with dignity
You'll have to earn my trust you see
I give you one more chance to say you're sorry
And that you love me

[CHORUS x 2]

Do you understand
All the pain you caused
When you cheated on me
Baby
So swear to god
And promise me
That it will never ever
Happen again
Cause I still love you






We'll be rockin' till the morning after
If you stay one more night with me
Just stay one more night with me
If you stay one more night with me
We'll be rockin' till the morning after

Your body's close to mine
When we're kissing I am opening the door
And we forget the time
Gonna take you where you've never been before

Sharing every breath we take
It feels like every minute is a wall
The magic moment is awake
And I want it all

If you stay one more night with me
Just stay one more night with me
If you stay one more night with me
We'll be rockin' till the morning after

[ Repeats ]

I'm coming on to you
Let me take you on the journey of your life
I'll show what I can do
Leave it to imagination, close your eyes
Your lips are filled with heat
And your heart is beating
faster with the treat
Your hands are soft and warm
And I touch you from your
head down to your feet
You're bringing down the stars for me
I feel I'm on the verge of lose my cool
And heaven is the place to be
Beyond my control







Anywhere I'll go for you
I've made up my mind
I've packed my bags
I'm not returning home
Until someone will give me reason to
I locked the door and take a breathe
I' ready to let go
I know you're somewhere out there too
There's only one thing for me to do

Chorus:
(And I go) Over the mountains
and over the sea
To find the heart that belongs to me
Anywhere in thr world I go
Anywhere 'til I find you
I run through the valleys
I run through the fields
I'd do anything, I am hard to please
Anywhere in the world I go
Anywhere 'til I find you

I like the wind
I don't know where my heart
lead the way
I need someone to love and
hold onto
But the road is long I've had my doubts
And nothing lets me down
Cause I know you're somewhere
out there too
Waiting for me to get to you

(Repeat Chorus except last line)

Anywhere in the world I go for you

Coda:
It doesn't matter what the time will tell
Cause love will make it worth it
(for your, for you and me)
It doesn't matter what the others say
Cause I will keep on searching
And I go, and I go, and I go...

(Repeat Chorus)













Beautiful - Bosson


I do believe in fate cause that's how we met
It was raining and we were soaking wet
You took the last of cabs on an empty street
Then you smiled at me and said 'take a seat...'

I said do you believe in love at first sight?
You said if you give me a reason I might
Ok, well your hair is wet and your clothes are a mess
And your makeup is all over your face...
And still you're so...

[Chorus]
Beautiful, so, sweet and just adorable
You are a miracle, simply irresistible
You are so beautiful, so, sweet and just adorable
You are the finest thing that I've seen in my life
You're everything that I've ever dreamed of

Now it's been seven years 1 month and a day
Since we met and I'm so happy to say
Today we'll be man and wife and dedicate
Our lives to the precious thing we have called love

So now I'm standing here well dressed and prepared
In a black suit that you told me to wear
And when you're walking in, you amazing thing,
You take my breath away...
Cause you are so.....

[Chorus]

For richer and poorer till death do us part
In sickness, in health you are always in my heart
Till the day when we're old and grey
I will cherish and love you in every kind of way
Cause you are so....

[Chorus]

No comments: