Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello people,

Don't worry, I'm surviving. Just that 130 pictures take a real long time to load and I can't really use the comp much now so I'll blog about National Day sooon.

And zomg people, watch "SECRETS" please!!! It's damn good. Even after the show ended, I still sat down there and cry and cry and even walked out of the cinema crying. OMG PEOPLE, PLEASE WATCH.

Well, maybe you wouldn't cry as much as me. I think a majority of my tears were all my pent up stress and frustration and unhappiness, that needed an outlet to vent cos it seems like I was the only one who cried that bad. But STILL! DO WATCH PLEASEEEEEEE. I think jieying is going to watch it for the third time alr, so it says alot huh! And and, even my science tutor said it was good! Even her bf too!! OMG PLEASE WATCH. esp those guys, you know you want to woo the girl ah, then you bring her go watch ah, then she's going to start sobbing in your shoulders ah, then you'd be so happy lah. So yes, it benefits everybody!

Lol wdh.

JUST WATCH PLEAASE.

我被你们的关心感动了。

I'm gonna walk out of this unscathed,
All I need is time.

4 comments:

Huiwen said...

Hahaha hi woman :D

Anonymous said...

hey dear, i'm back to blogging in blogspot. not all the time. but yeah, maybe once a week i guess. i miss blogspot too much :(:(:( ahah.

Huiwen said...

Hello woman! Tagged you for a quiz here :D

Anonymous said...

hi woman. do update! i wanna know hows your life going :)