Saturday, September 29, 2007

Its 1:11am.

I'm supposed to be like doing my tuition homework (which was actually due on tuesday midnight via email) but i think im gonna cook up some stupid excuse and do my essay now and just give her the printed copy.

wlau i can never rmbr if hard copy is the printed one or those you save in thumbdrives. same goes for soft copy. so i hate it when teachers say "ok, so give me the hard/soft copy on XX day." hmpfs.

omg today was a breakthrough! hahahah wdh, thats an exaggaration. lololol. nahh just that huiwen and i got a little closer. muahahha. huimin huiwen and i sat tghtr during SS. (omg huimin has nice stripey orange and white socks with pink toe coverings. damn cute lah please. i like her socks ALOT. i think it goes well with converse shoes, idk why. lololol. but i think if i wore the same socks with my white and orange nike sneakers i will look like im trying too hard to colour co-ordinate. hahahhahah :D) so anw, i looked over at huiwen's paper and.. (private) so we started talking about guys and i told her "hey its like the first time we're talking about guys lah!" lololol. ok huiwen, rmbr must ask any of your friend with a "i" or "l" to join our club k! hahahha :D :D so since everyone ponned english, i did too. :( i wanted to go one lor, but so many ppl nv go. lolol. so anw went home with huiwen (close shave aft andrea attempted to kill me from breaking my head off my neck) lololololol :D so since it was like suuuper early, i told huiwen i had this crazy idea of walking home. then she said "then you need to walk so far?!" hahahhaa i think she thought i wanted to walk to MY home. lolol i acty meant to HER home cos she stayed quite near school. yeah, its rly near. the walk thr felt short and insufficient. ): maybe we shd walk slower next time huiwen! :D oh oh hahah! after ss huiwen told me about this girl she saw at BCC (which i finally only know today is Bishan CC lah! i thought BCC stand for some cafe or something like TCC) ahhahahha. yay huiwen, we need more sessions like these :D

i think huiwen is damn nice cos she really WAITED for me to board the bus and REALLY leave. usually most people will like see you board the bus and walk away, but she really stood there till my bus left :) i think we said bye like thrice. LOL. once was when the bus was nearing, second was when i turned around after tapping my ezlink and third was when i found a place to stand and the bus has yet to move so we said bye again. lolololol :D i think it was rly nice of her :) makes you feel loved and warm and nice and fuzzy ^^

we were saying how we're only left with 2 weeks. Man, it made me think of alot of things. And made me sad about things, about very very surprising things indeed.

HUIWEN'S ONION TEST :D

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Doreen
Birth date: 28 June 91
Current status: Single
Eye color: brown black wtvr.
Hair color: black and brown. brown due to this johnson&johnsons shampoo that i used to use when i was young and it made my hair turn brown. at least its what my mom says. lolol.

Layer 2:
My heritage: chinese? hokkien?
My fear: being lost. emotionally and physically
My weakness: lots
My perfect pizza: super supreme :D

Layer 3: Yesterday, today and tomorrow
My first thought of waking up: what time i'll reach home that day for my nap
My bed time: depends
My most missed memories: two-third of 2006

Layer 4: My pick
Pepsi or coke: coke
Macdonald or Burger king: mac
Single or group dates: both
Adidas or Nike: no preference
Tea or Nestea: whats the diff?
Chocolate or vanilla: don rly have a sweet tooth
Capuccino or coffee: never drank capp before. imma mocha person you see.


Layer 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: no
Take a shower: yes
Have a crush: yes
Go to sch: yes
Believe in yourself: when i have to
Think you’re a health freak: NOOOOO.

Layer 6: In the past
Drink alcohol: cant drink for nuts.
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: HAHA YES :)
Dyed your hair: no, dont want to spoil my hair

Layer 7: Have you ever
Played a stripping game: noooo lol
Change who you were to fit in: yes

Layer 8: Are you hoping to..
Get married: DUH

Layer 9: In a Girl
Best eye color: not black
Best hair color: depends on the race
Short or long hair: depends. chic short and feminine long has their own goodness. but i love Victoria Beckham's bob please :D but i like long locks too.

Layer 10: What you were doing just now?
A min ago: being very curious of this quiz
An hour ago: smsing
4 and 1/2 hours ago: watching that channel 8 show! the cop one :D
Month ago: studying for prelims
Year ago: crying over the loss of a beloved one

Layer 11: Finish the sentences
I love: how i smile when im with you
I hate: the way i can never hate you
I hide: what i don't want you to know
I miss: those times

Grabbed from huiwen who grabbed from nurul :D
1. Love is: smiling silly to yourself in every conversation with him, heart skipping a beat at every stolen glance, looking forward to every date, spending 1 hour thinking of what to wear, etcetcetcetcetcetcetc.
2. I will always: be thinking of something.
3. Forever: is something i need someone to prove to me of its existance before i'll believe in it.
4. I never want to: ruin your image of me in you.
5. My cell phone is: what holds some of my sweetest memories.
6. When I wake up in the morning: i blast 987fm one to wake me up
7. I get annoyed when: people are not serious when im trying to things done
8. Parties are: better in smaller numbers
9. My hamster is: a birth machine. (if i have one) heard of their mass production line.
10. Kisses are the worst when: you don't want it
11. Today I am: a little lost
12. Tonight I will: wish you goodnight
13. Tomorrow I will: have to go tuition :(
14. I really want: to have a direction
15. When I looked at myself in the mirror today: i thought to myself "shit, when will my face get better?!"
16. I will drive my car: that is not pink.
17. A word that rhymes with "PARK" is: dark
18. Bright or Dark Room?: Bright
19. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: will look at the bed beside mine and feel very alone.

MORE:
1. Someone knocks on your door at 2am, who do you want it to be?
Family. Any others will freak me out.

2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked, do you stay and take the raise?
NOOO. plus if i did it naked he'd most prolly just sack me than give me the raise pleaase.

3. Put yourself in a nutshell:
It must be a really huge nut.

4. Ever seen a ghost?
As huiwen said, how does it look like?

5. Happy with your body?
Definitely not.

6. Something about you?
I hate crowded places, especially if its hot and stuffy and im hungry.

7. A place you wanna visit?
Niagara Falls!

8. A job you'll never do, no matter how much you were paid?
Anything to do with being physical

9. A band/group you thought was cool when you were 13?
whatever i thought was cool, i still think is cool. lolololol isit a bad sign?

10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to call?
Please, I'd most prolly quickly close my eyes and hopefully get back sleeping.

11. Wanna have kids before you're 30?
YES :D

12. A memory from Secondary School:
Memories come in plural forms.

13. Ever had a crush on a friend's parent?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. yucks.

14. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
mom

15. Something you've always wanted to learn to do?
violin. dance. (eg ballroom dancing, latin, salsa)

16. How you'd like your life to be in 10 years?
26.. I wanna be having a boyfriend that I'd know would be my husband and my job has to be paying above $3500 by then. (hopefully)

17. Something you learned this year.
Reap what you sow.

18. What do you want for your birthday?
A very heartwarming celebration with special people and a card that will make me cry.

19. Name 4 things u did yesterday. (its sat now)
i) squabble with zachary (hahahahhahahaha :D)
ii) pon english remedial
iii) wonder why you're so mad at me
iv) telling javin jokes that zhenghui and firdaus contribute :D :D

20. The last thing I said to someone was:
Muttons on 987 is damn funny lah! I cant concentrate on studying cos im too busy listening to them and laughing. Hahaha!
(something like that)


Jenny Lyrics

Im addicted to "jenny" by the click 5! this song makes me happy :D okok i know im very slow. i was so excited when i told zac in class and all he said was "wlau i listen untill sian already lor" WLAU EH. damn spoilsport lah please. then he went on saying it came out mid month last month and "so long already". so i told him "WLAU CHEY, ONE MONTH ONLY. i usually only discover songs like 3 months later lah! you say untill like so long already like that." LOL. here i was thinking it was some new song that ME can finally like show off to zac cos he always have the newest and nicest songs. wlau eh. lolololol.



HAIYAAAHH AND SEOWHWEE DOESNT ALLOW ME TO BLOG ABOUT -THAT- :(

Hmm, i rmbr having alot to blog about..

YAY IM LISTENING TO 987 ONLINE NOW AND THE NEXT SONG ON THE PLAYLIST IS... "JENNY"!!!! :D :D :D i think im addicted to 987fm. muahahha :D

Shit, im damn confused now. Why isit that I felt so nonchalant when you talked about her? It wasn't like this. I would have almost died of a heartbreak in the past. Why isit that it wasn't you that i dreamt of? Cheese pie. I don't believe this. This should be the last thing on my mind now.

1 comment:

Huiwen said...

Ytd was so so awesome love you woman! :D:D