Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh I've been practising my piano these days. :)
Mainly due to the fact that i've got nothing better to do. hohoho.
Yeah, like I haven't touched it for the past 6months already.
And I'm so damn happy I still remember how to play aall my pieces! HAHAHHAHA
Even the bloody fast piece which is so damn hard!
FWAHARHARHARHAR.
Damn exhilarated.
Oh I almost forgot the joy of successfully completing a hard piece :)
That pumping adrenaline, wanting to do even better to exceed the previous accomplishment. Man, it felt great. I was even breathless after the whole piece cos it was so fast, i held my breath trying to perfect every note.

Yay :D

Please let this passion last, thanks. :]

Oh and i slept at like 4am last night cos i was watching a taiwan serial on crunchy and it was soo good. im so glad jieying told me about it! :D its by my faav actor, of course i love it. muahahahha. and i woke up at 230 today. HAHAHHAHA. its been so long since i woke up so late lah!

No comments: