Sunday, October 21, 2007

Having random conversations with people are damn fun :D

I asked 3 different girls to go out and study with me at 12.25am.

Huiwen:

me: hey do you want to go out and study?
huiwen: hahaha sure!

OMG I TELL YOU, MY HEART FLIPPED AND NEARLY JUMPED OUT WHEN SHE SAID SURE! Then you know what.. i realised cos i forgot to put a "now" after my study. -.- She thought i meant tmr. False alarm! but it did make me high in a weird/ wrong way! HAHAHHA:D

Nurul M:

me: hey, ask you as question, please don't flip.
nurul m: yeah ok.
me: do you want to go out and study, now?
nurul m: NOW?! Sorry, I flipped.

HAHAHAHA :D then we continued having chats on tailors, jellies, marriage, our common "faith" in Os and bachelors and bachelorrettes and everything random under the sun :D its damn nice talking to her :D

Doreen Chau:

Hhahaha it was weird asking her but i just had to give it a shot. lolol but we ended up talking about sakae sushi and some tips to prepare for a heavy lunch, and queer thoughts in typing in chinese and happy caps-ing with each other lolololol :D oh and my equation on how "weird" it is to ask her. hahahhaha.

******

Great, I haven't studied the whole day. And its 1:17am now. And I'm gonna heed Yusheng's advice to "JUST START LA" and go shower and grab a cuppa tea and do leau's chem paper if not my tutor's gonna screw my alive tmr for not doing a single chem paper at all. :S

yay tuition tmr at velocity! :D first time having tuition outside home ;) this is to my convinience of buying the cake later without my mommy knowing :D

No comments: