Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's ironic that I smile while reading your mails,
But tears flow and I feel my heart bleeding.
It's ironic that I love you so much,
But I pretend like you don't mean a thing to me.
It's ironic that I really want to go back in time,
But I know things will never be the same again.
It's ironic that everywhere I go reminds me of you,
But I still go to particular places, just to think of you.
It's ironic that I've been trying to push you out of my thoughts in the day,
But you'll still be my last thought every night before I sleep.
It's ironic that it's been so long,
But it still feels like the first day.


"When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave."

- W. Shakespeare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what. I have a list of shakespeare quotes cos I love them so much. Haha