Wednesday, October 3, 2007

[edit] Omg, I just called zhenghui and he told me 10 people didn't come to school today (andrea told him, in case you're wondering how he know if he wasnt in school lol) omg, he said disciplinary actions would be taken against those without MC. haiyer, left a few days only let us off laahh. Pffts.

I feel super stupid. Lol. I was telling Nurul M about the 10 people thing cos zhenghui mentioned about her. And her status was "away" so i was like talking to myself about the thing and telling her about the MC thing. then after awhile i went to read her blog which states very clearly that she has already gotten herself an MC. wlau, i feel super stupid. cos throughout the whole thing i was talking to myself (quite successfully) and ending awkwardly. after knowing about it. lololol wdh.

I have no eraser, no correction tape and an extra ruler.
I need a trip to popular,
Takers?[/edit]

I've got my own reason of skipping school. No I didn't fall sick, but its good enough a reason for me to skip school that you don't need to know. And its more than just "staying home to study" cos if I really did "pon" I'd tell you outright that I did and that school is a bore and that I'll benefit more at home, but no. Moreover, I didn't get any work done at all these 3 days. And I think I missed out Alot in school (judging from all that ya'll have done in class fr huiwen's blog) and that worries me, but what can I do. Perhaps this would be the first time my absence from school is due to "personal reasons". I thank you for your kind understanding, but if you don't, it doesn't matter. :)

To you: (orange is for your favourite colour) ^^
hey, I don't know if you're gonna be reading this though I know you sometimes read my blog. Hi there, thanks for not probing further when I told you my reason for not going to school, thank you for still checking up on me (though I can't always stay and talk) and even though you're using pre-paid, thank you for encouraging me, thank you for saying the nicest things, thank you for believing me. I'm sorry I can't tell you more but I know this is safe with you, between us. :)

Ok, freak out time. Read huiwen's blog, haha reading her blog is like my daily update on school life. lolol. Ok, so thr was compre test and what seems like 42374897 history essays to do, and this reminds me that I haven't done the 3 Gorbachev essays. Screw. And I think I did the BPGH english compre for nothing cos i believe it's been gone through already and same goes for the SS TYS SBQ. Bahh, should I have known I'm not going to school for these 3 days I wouldn't have gone to do those during the weekend. Boohoo.

Zomg, tmr is double eng, double lit, double e math. Wah :X I'd give tomorrow a miss if not for Miss Mok's remedial. But then again, she always has to leave at 4 for her science clinic thing. lololol. AH, but i need to go school to pay for prom. No lah, tomorrow also don't have a reason to skip school. I'm thankful for that :)

Yay, violin lessons with zhenghui after Os! Muahaha :D in turn, im gonna have to teach him piano. Seems like a scary prospect :P:P:P:P lolololol. Acty i thought the deal would be him teaching me violin so he can play with charcoal, who knew the next thing he said was "set then you teach me how to play piano" lolol. oh well :D i've always wanted to learn the violin ^^

"What seems like a problem now would be insignificant in time to come"
Thank you.

2 comments:

Huiwen said...

wlau woman I miss you lah!

Huiwen said...

lololol! cos you said it felt weird turning to your right in class and not seeing me haha :D:D:D and of course I know another Doreen because you uhm, know her too? LOL. I always thought you went for every eng remedial leh lol! Pls I've only gone once lah hahaha.

And yes haha your tags did make me happy :D:D:D:D Love you lah! (: