Friday, November 2, 2007

Physics was not bad. Soo much better than chemistry. But I was quite frustrated with physics because prior to the paper, I thought I was horrible with electromagnetism so i spent aloooot of time on it and kept remembering keywords and stuff. then in the end! only come out those easy kinds -.- and the fish question was such an ass. ok, although some of my answers are total crap, but im glad i didnt leave any blanks in the short answers question. but even so.. LOL.

Hmmm. Going to library to study with ys and sam tmr. hahhaha such a weird combination. lololol. maybe studying with new ppl would give me better inspiration/motivation in studying. hahhaha. ok im glad they're accompanying me if not i'll just rot and slack at home being attracted to my bro's desperate housewives dvd or grey anatomy's dvd. -.- well there's a first step to everything!

didnt study today. its a slacky daay.

To the person who said "talking to u is a chore la"
yah okok, i WILL go watch gameplan and discuss with you intellectually after that lol. lol :D

And, a happy happy day :)

No comments: