Saturday, January 19, 2008

HELLLO WORLD! Okok, I'm alive and kicking :D Sorry for the lack of posts. The first week was due to pure exhaustion from school and the second was because I was down with some horrible stomach bug and I had MC for a week and was more or less toilet-ridden. All the nauseous-ness, diarrhea, dizziness, yadayada. And you know what's the most scary thing about this sickness! the doc said I might even have gotten it by shaking someone's hand!!! LIKE SINCE WHEN YOU CATCH A BUG FROM SHAKING HANDS?! :X

So I finally went NP today. Lol Ivan has been persuading, convincing, hoaxing me to go NP since forever so I relented today. lololol :D Saw quite alot of Mfrians and even some Saints! :O Hhahaha I even saw my OG4 matie - Zhiwei! LOL. Can see he was damn shocked to see me. Then I saw the super pretty girl (stanley's friend) whom someone is interested in lololol :D Lolol although Ivan failed to psycho me into going NP, today was a fun day nevertheless! Hmm.. I think I haven't seen him for 2 weeks! Ooooh. OHHHHHHH AND I WENT TO FIND GRACE! OMG SO HAPPY :D hahaha grace the ambassador lololol. oops, suddenly rmbrd abt the free donut, ok, im eating it NOW ivan. OMG IT SOOOO NICE :D OMGOMGOMG :D how come it tastes nicer than the one ivan bought for me hur. oh i know. that was sweeter. oooooh yummaye. i think ivan said it was peanut butter choc or sth. not that i tasted the peanut butter though. lololol.

AND I MET NURUL M ON THE TRAIN!!!! LIKE HOW COOL!! THE TRAIN WAS JAM PACKED! AND SOO MANY PEOPLE!! AND OF ALL THE CARRIAGES, AND OF ALL THE TIMINGS, WE MEET T.H.E.R.E!! OMGGGG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT!! she was with her boyfriend hahahhaha sooo happy to see her cos i was beginning to miss her from our lack of msn conversations because i haven been online for soo long! OMG IM STILL HAPPY ABT MEETING HER :D

so met ivan at NP. had lunch tghtr. oh NP alot of cute guys, srsly. hahah then he had some weird apple yakult thing :/ no bubble tea :( then we walked around, he kept trying to psycho me lol, and he helped me get all the goodies lolol damn auntie :P then i got him into trouble with his booth people oops :P then we went library and slack :D

OMG YAY YAY TMR WE GONNA GO WATCH MOVIE TGHTR AFT M&M :D omg i hope we can persuade wg to go too!! OMG OMG SO FUN :D and so sad, huangzhi not joining us for M&M anymore :( hope we get to go out once before i leave!

ok im quite distracted by ppl im talking to on msn now so i shall leave this post as it is here. bye!

STEAMBOAT BUFFET YO! BLING! THERESA! BELLE! THEO!!

No comments: