Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here's the answer to your burning question - I got 11 for L1R5 raw score.

Very goddamn unexpected. I really expected to get a 25 because all my essays are like half done, and my science practical is totally unlike any other and everything was just so screwed lah. I didn't dare to look at my result slip for the first 10mins I took it. Started crying like mad when I saw I got 11. It's just so damn unbelievable. When I saw all As and Bs and no Cs, I think I was in a state of shock. I had 5 As, and 2Bs and I was just blanking out. Then someone helped me ripped my envelope open and screamed that I got 11. Oh that felt surreal. Then I rejoiced, called my mom and started crying madness.

I'm super super damn surprised I got A2 for science cos I srsly expected to get D7 cos all my stupid practical answers were all wrong and my physics was totally zzz and soo many blanks. And I usually get C6 for science too. So I really couldn't believe I got A2. Major surprise happiness for that.

Getting A1 for both english and chinese had been my dream but never realised. Today, I had it come true. Damn happy I got A1 for both languages :D

Both E Math and A Math felt neutral cos I always get 2 and 3. So yeah, this time A math got A2 E math got B3. Pls don't ask me why my A math better than my E math. hahahaha. So this felt normal. But I thought the E math paper was damn tough and I left alot of blank so quite surprised I could still scrape a B3. And A math, when ms yap went through the paper with me, I thought I was dead. Yay to A2 :D

AND THANK GOD I GOT A2 FOR SS HIST :D i think for all my essays I had only written two factors because I keep on forgetting the third so I was super worried for my combined humanities. thank god for that :) i love whoeever mark my paper :D

and B3 for lit. this felt neutral cos my lit essays were less than one page long so it's expected. Was worried would get a 6.

So that about sums up everything. Am very happy I've got 5As to boast about, HA! that will teach my stupid faggot cousin. 9 damn points, beat that.

I don't know why I'm feeling so sian. I'm feeling very detached and surreal. Like it's not really happening.

WELL, congrats to 4E! I see ALOOT of you on that list on the powerpoint slide today! CONGRATS TO YA'LL! :D I'm glad to see so many of us smiling today, and even if we were crying, it was all our of happiness. Congrats 4E/2007! I think our class did well this O levels, damn proud of us all :D

Ok, I still feel surreal about this whole thing. I'm still expecting 25.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh omg the way you felt for your olvl results is the way i felt for my psle results. its just a feeling of everythng being very surreal right :D:D hahahaha i would kill to hav that feeling again man. haha.