Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I have officially deactivated my Facebook account. I don't care that friendster is out of fashion, Facebook is not my thing. What's with all the pokes and vampires and all the stupid things. Quite a hassle I shall say.

Omg waking up at 5.30am tomorrow. OHMYFGOD.

I hope I didn't alter my skirt untill too short lah. :/ Must ask samuel tmr morning.

Ooh yes, speaking about that. Hi Samuel! Thanks for being so nice! Coming coming over to my house to take the bus together! Thanks ah! Sorry for having you to wake up extra extra earlier than me. (although i know its because ure lazy to take 853 cos must walk) but still! thanks! :D

Now to think of it, Samuel and I had orientation together in Sec 1. Now we're gonna have orientation together again in J1. Hahahhaha. I remember distinctly Samuel die also don't want to tell 1E his name and kept saying his name was Ice Mountain. HAHAHHAHA. So dumb lolol.

oh oh! yah yah huangzhi has the nicest/weirdest colour pupils I've ever seen! It's olive brown! So cool right! I was asking him what his pupil colour was and he said brown, but i thought it was green. so its like olive brown. so cool right! my god.

OHHH AND ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WATCHED "I AM LEGEND" SAYS ITS NICE!! omg i want to watch now too lah :(

"Doreen, you should not watch this on your own. I advice you to watch it with someone who would allow you to clench their arms real hard. And muffle your gasps. And absorbent clothing for you to cry on." - Nurul M @ http://www.watery-shitt.blogspot.com/

ROFL.

I nv thought I Am Legend was somewhat like a horror movie as judging from the many blogs I've hopped to. Hmmm. I thought it was just a thriller or something. OOOOOH now it sounds enticing :D

I.WANT.TO.WATCH

No comments: