Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today was officially the last day of my school life in SAJC. Tomorrow I'm just going to go back to school at 1pm, get OM's signature and hand in all the withdrawal forms and letter then buy Saints shirt for theo, theo's friend, sophie and myself. Hopefully would have our sizes! Saints shirt is damn weird, the teachers are the one selling it and only like at certain dates. Pffts. So they only sold it last week, when I was absent from school, and tomorrow only. Jeez.

Last day in school today felt surreal, detached and saddening. I felt reluctant cos today I started talking to classmates I never talked to before and they're all so nice. Alicia is so cute, Natalie makes me laugh madness, grace is so sweetie pie, alberta is like our mother hen taking care of us her little chicks, jieyi who is always teased by us about her *ahemahem* and damn nicee like damn nice lah. :( Everyone was so fun to be with today, so much laughter, so much teasing, so many punchlines. Sighhhh.

Today I asked Huiwen and Nurul M about the good average bad thing.

Thank you Huiwen for being ever so nice, sorting out my thoughts like you always do. :) And thanks nurul m for helping me with all my content for the withdrawal letter lololol :D

AND STUPID WHYE ASS COMMENTED THIS:
omg i have to send you off at 11pm on a school day?

******

I love my mom, I love the way she just understands my every reason to my every doing. I can't thank her enough.

******

Oooch I hope my bro could quickly get the U600 for me. But it's so horrid of me to go rush him for it since he offered to buy it for me, like so mean like that right, ppl buy for you you still ask people hurry. So bad hor? but but this phone im using really spoil like shit lah, whole day ask me to "insert sim card" grrr. last time on off twice can alr, now on off 30mins still not ok lah. so irritating. How how how! I told my mom to hinthint my bro. lololol :P

OMG YINGSI FOUND AN EYECANDY IN SAJC!! :( SO SAD LAHH, I STILL HAVEN FOUND MY OWN EYECANDY YET. PFFTS, AND IM LEAVING ALR LAH!! And yingsi's eyecandy soooo hot and sooo cute and sooo shuai omggggg. UNFAIR. but she says i can share with her. HAHAHHA so cute right her omgg :D

3 comments:

supersuaku™ said...

no wonder sms you no reply..

Anonymous said...

oh man you're leaving on my birthday
@_____@ WHAT TIME?! shall ask bao they all to come send you off tgt!

Anonymous said...

woman i wanna cry. i cant believe you'e leaving so fast ): hey i will send u off ok? tell me the details and all leh! haha. i love you. thank you for the short but deep friendship we had and still have while you're here. i hope it continues when you're in australia.