Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well, I don't really know if SAJC's orientation was fun not... It was fun at some points, but as the day went on, everyone was just too tired and too shagged already. We were tired, hungry and thirsty so it was like zZz. And I think there's still a culture clash between the girls' school girls and mixed school girls. It's just different lor. I mean the girls' school girls in my OG is not bitchy or anything, they're nice people, but it's just that they deal with things differently and just everything also got difference lor.

Anyway, both Samuel and I agree that SA's orientation fell short of our expectations. It's not like high-wow-super crazy fun, it was ok. High at points, but mostly not. Their games are super damn stupid like wthh. :/

aiyah i don't know lah. Don't know whether its good or bad, fun or boring. Sighh. Well be able to judge better in time to come.

Seems like other JCs also not having too much fun too.

OMG, and i saw my pri sch major crush there. OMGGGG why didnt tell anyone tell me he's there pls!!! I walked past him and kept looking at him then he looked at me too BUT HE DIDNT RECOGNISE ME LAHHHH. wah pftts. i just KNOW from the look on his face. Zzz. Anyway, i saw guoxiang too! he looked as shocked as me lolol. hahaha my pri sch classmate lololol.

me: eh do you still rmbr **?!
aldrich: yaah. XX school one what right.
me: YOU KNOW HE IS PROM KING OF THAT SCHOOL?!
aldrich: wtf. like that i not super prom king alr.

HAHHAHAHHAHA ALDRICH.

AND SAMUEL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH FOR TODAY :D My maid woke me up at 6.30 instead of 5.30 today. And I'm like supposed to meet samuel at my busstop at 6.10. SO I WAS LIKE WTHWTHWTHWTHWTH. I have this habit of switching off my phone when i sleep, so i was thinking that he must be damn anxious to know whats happening, why im not there yet. So I immediately called him, but he was SO NICE about it. Like seriously lah, so patient and nice. Then I told him to go without me, then he say "nvm lah. late then late together lah." WALAU SO NICE PLEASE. :) :) :) anyway, my mom fetched us to school and in fact we were too early instead. hahhaa but still, thank you so much samuel! for being so nice :D i owe you a meal ;) next week when we go lunch with kan k! :D

so anyway, sam and i were both damn shagged aft orientation and we rly dreaded the one hour ride home so we shared a cab. then in the cab i asked him how he felt when i keep on didnt arrive. then i asked if he was anxious or anything then he said "nvm one lah. first day its ok one. late also nvm one what. got leeway one" wah so nice so nice :D so touched :D like he not angry AT ALL lah. still so forgiving and patient. ohmygod, this kind of friend go where find. thanks samuel! I promise I'll TRYY not to sabo you in OG anymore :P

OK, I just hope that tmr would be a better day if not I'd be hell disappointed in St Andrew's. But my OGL damn sweet, she sent us all a rly long sms :) Damn sweet :) Anyway I only saw like a few hot guys in SA, there was definitely much more at the open house. SIGHHHHHH. hahaha oh damn funny, in the morning, samuel and i were standing together waiting for things to start. then got this super super shuai senior walk past us.

me: OMG did you see him. so damn gd looking lah!
samuel: huh but he's older than you leh.

HAHAHHA WTH. i think he's too used to saying that to his guy friends alr. LOLOLOL.

OHH YAAHH. NOW MY SKIRT DAMN SHORT LAH. I FEEL SOOO WEIRD :( LIKE SO SUPER DAMN SHORT. I FEEL WEIRD :( but sam said it was ok, but definitely shorter than how i used to wear it. omgomgomogmomg.

"I miss you. The like you kind of miss."

That, was heartbreaking. :(