Saturday, March 22, 2008

hello :) random pictures with webcam :D

look at my totally so chio quilt!! thats like 40X better than my last time's lao ah pek's one lah pls. damn waste money. im so happy with this :D damn smooth and shiok. hahhahaha. totally worth the money since its gonna last be like 2 years AT LEAST.


omg lah. im supposed to be studying for my tests today, like COMPLETE my math tutorials at least but i ended up waking up at 2pm, eat untill 3pm, did 2 questions then ony my comp only wanting to use WMP but tried my luck with the internet and realise it worked and got hooked on it and was addicted till 7pm, so went to prepare dinner, hoping to finish by 9pm then study till 12. but yknw what. i ended up chatting with my homemate that suddenly it was 12.30am. wthhhhhhhhhh. omgzzzzz.

and i cant wait to upload all the happy pictures on my blog later during the holidays :D

omg its freezing now. sometimes, usually during cold weather, it doesnt help to be staying on the 8th floor cos its so freezing. cos just now right, i was at the living room with my room door closed, then at 12.30 when i walked in, omg felt as if my room had air con on on full blast. like 16deg, high fan. goshh. its 13 degrees outside now. zzz.

yay. i've alr planned what to cook for dinner tmr night :D yellow mee soup with vege, chicken breast and dumplings :D woohoo. shit, samuel is right, im becoming more and more auntie. soon i'll be looking out for discount coupouns. shitxzxzxz.

zonked out.

hehehhehe. cannot believe my hair can tie untill so long right :D

aiya shit i rly wanna post up all our grp pics :D all the fun times :D

and yes yes i know my hair tie untill damn kana sai but i was home the whole day! so it tends to be like that. hahaha like now, one whole chunk from the back has just fell out. lolololol. i like days when i know im gonna be home all day and i wear all my ultra big sajc shirts and trackpants and look like some auntie with super messy hair. ahahhahah feels damn relaxing. lololol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"i've alr planned what to cook for dinner tmr night :D yellow mee soup with vege, chicken breast and dumplings :D"

HAHAHAHA. Have you gone to the market to shop for those already, auntie neo ?