Friday, March 14, 2008

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i am currently at davin's place now because the internet at my place broke down. tsk :(

OMGOMGOMOMG AND WHYE ASS SAY HE AND HIS FAMILY COMING OVER TO MELBOURNE THIS JUNEEEEEEEEEEEE OMGOMGOGMOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG. SUPER HAPPY NOW :D MISS HIM DAMN MUCH, DAMN MUCH, DAMN MUCH :D OMG :D so at least if i rly have no tix back, i at least get to see one friend at least. :( and i totally screamed when i saw ys's comment :D im so looking fwd to june now, even if i dont get to go back :( see ys, im pinning all my hopes on you, you better come.

omg and i feel so satisfied talking to nurul m now :D omg super super miss talking to her on msn :D:D

and stupid kan is not making me feel any better about my nonexistent air ticket back in june :(

oh oh oh im damn happy today cos my english teacher said i got the best paragraph in class muahahhaha. and i got highest for my drama test in class. like everyone's supposed to do a mime. and i got 9.75/10 super bloody happy. :D

and today melbourne hit 40deg. omg. 40 bloody degrees.

and tonight there's ms congeniality 2 on tv! woohoo. and tmr got some adam sandler comedy :D and i've been damn guai ok. everyday i cook myself, wash the dishes, do homework untill damn late ok. :) cos 28march exams start till like 30? then holidays liaooo :D i damn hope i score well. sigh sigh. stress cos here got no tuition teacher to rely on.

walau i hope they fix my internet alr cos i rly wanna email people. :(

4 comments:

Huiwen said...

omg woman you have not tagged in AGESSSSSSS. I miss you come back soon we need to have Starbucks and go shopping tgt ): ): ):

Anonymous said...

"every i cook myself"? lol:)

Anonymous said...

hey, "everyday i cook myself"? lol:)

Huiwen said...

Thanks dear I really like my layout too :D:D:D