Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AHHH.

i am supposed to be studying for accounting now. shit man, and i havent even memorised any of the formulaes lah omg. but but everytime i flip open my accounting textbook, my mind's just full of all the singapore things and everyone back in singapore and how tmr is my last paper and all the amazing things i can do after my paper ends. omg you have no idea how much joy i felt when i realised that my paper was at 9.30am instead of 2pm ok. because that means im that much closer to liberation! HAHAHHA. but.. it also means less study time booooohoo. but whatever, i have a bad feeling about accounting and im just way to excited about the end of exams and also going back to sg!

hahaha im like the first few people who finish their exams so early due to my subject combination. hwoar hwoar hwoar. :D most people would end thurs or fri so i've got like one whole day of thurs to slack and catch up on lost sleep + video. time to do a facial mask because all my pimples are starting to come out again due to late nights + chocolates + rubbish food. omggg. :(

OMG I HAD A (dono whether to say good or not) DREAM LAST NIGHT. its so weird. it involved me with the weirdest person ever doing the weirdest thing ever. omg. it's just so weird. like why the hell that person? and like so many whys omg. hahhaha. thinking back of it makes me feel..... hahahhaha. :D

ohh and my housemate and her mom said i look damn stress last night. hahaha i have no idea why also cos i didnt feel stressed at all. and her mom keeps claiming that im stress due to me having those weird dreams all of a sudden. she says it's something i've been supressing in my mind, something that i chuck to the back of my mind simply cos i don wanna think about it. hmmm, she asked me to think about it and quite a couple of questions popped up into my head. first of it being "what if i cant get into melbourne uni" ahh, the burning question i choose to ignore now since exams are ending. kwar kwar kwar :D

hmmm. i've been eating way too much and growing way too fat. they say it's "winter weight" and when i go back sg it'll all go away cos i'll start perspiring every second due to the weather change. but i highly doubt so. cos my "winter weight" start in like, summer. HAHAHHAHAHHA. oops, nothing to be proud of.

aye i cant waaaaait to goooo hoooommmmeeeeeeeeeee mwarharharhar :D how i wish i can change my flight to tmr afternoon or smth :( oh well, i'll make use of the time to get rid of eye bags + panda eyes + pimples + do something about my eyebrows that look like overgrown weeds. hahahhaa.

omg tmr is my last day of exaaaaaaams!!!!!!! i think i'll be too excited to do my paper properly. crap, its 35%. blahhdeeblahh.

anw, math 2 tdy was *$)(@. hahahha anw i didnt leave at 30mins. i stayed for lik 1.5h which is not bad lah! i did some questions which was good enough but mixed some things up so in the end i still didnt get the answer which is ok for me since i only spent 1 hour prior to the exam to "study" for it, meanwhile munching on chocolate caramel biscuits with my housemate and being delusional that i can get 30marks. hahahaha.

stupid davin, when he saw me at the exam hall he was like "wah! doreen neo you got come ah?! you come for what? you leavin after 30mins isit?" and i said "yah i think so" then he's like "wah shiok lah" or something like that. hahahhaha. oh well, i wasnt the first the leave the exam hall. i cant actually, considering that my tutor was walking around the exam hall. hahahhaa.

ok i need to go back so studying accounting, that is if i can push thoughts about singapore and post-exam freedom out of my head first. :(

i wanna get

new specs. (hmm, i think the only way i can get new specs is if i bluff my mom i lost this pair hehehe)

boots.
camera!
dress
tops
skirts
shoeees

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wanna go shopping. and massage. LAST NIGHT I DREAMT THAT SOMEONE MASSAGED MY SHOULDERS. i think im a little desperate alr.

oh and i woke up in the middle of the night feeling quite energized and awake and looking outside i thought it was like 7am or smth, but alas, it was only 2am! i groaned "ohmygoodness" hahaha.

tmr im gonna come home and pack my table and watch my videos online! HAHAHAHA :D yaaay end of exam omg omg omg :D

No comments: