Monday, June 23, 2008

Mmm.. I just had my math 1 paper. Surprisingly it isn't as hard compared to term 1's. I came out thinking that I'd get 85 and was happy about it since 80 was the pre-requisite for melbourne Uni but lo and behold, after much discussions from my friend, i rly doubt i'd even make the 80 mark. omgg. so scary, ah but whatever, what's done is done, and yah.

anw, this afternoon as i left the house, this guy came into the same lift as me and me feeling chatty decided to talk to him.

me: hey you going back home? (judging from his suitcases)

him: yeah, i am.

me: oh wow thats great! im going for my exams now (sulks)

him: oh really! haha actually im going back for good! im going back to hong kong (big smiles)

me: WOW!!! (damn bloody envy by now) how long have you been here!

him: four and a half years

me: wowwww.... (thinking when would finally be the end of my five and a half years)

(exited lift and bid him a safe flight while he wished me good luck :/ tell me about it)

yahhh so anw i was rly inspired by him, like omg.... how i wish one day i could also say "im going back to singapore for good" but thats like... SO LONG LATER. omg.

and he has the ang moh slang! so cool right! omg i wonder when i'll develop MINE. teeheeeho.

oh btw! wow today was a rly good day man. as i exited my apartment, i saw a tram at the tram stop and i was thinking "oh shit, surely cant catch the tram one" cos the trams usually leave the stop quite fast once they see that no one is boarding or alighting. so i like kind of strolled to the tram stop even though i knew if i were to catch the next tram i'd be late for my exam alr.

but lo and behold! the tram just waited there you know! so i took up my pace (still not willing to run yet) just in case it left the stop and i'd have run for nothing. but no! it just stayed stationary there. omg. hahahha. so i quickly ran to the stop (now im much nearer to it) so yeah and guess what! once i boarded the tram, it immediately left the stop! hahahhaha! i couldnt stop smiling ok :D God mustn't have want me to be late for my exam TEEHEE :D

yeah and like throughout the whole exam i could feel God with me because like alot of questions, usually i wont even know how to do, or i'll just skip it, but like more than once the solution to the question just came to me and im like WOAAAH, since when do i know how to do this. uh huh, so great huh! :D im so thankful :)

oh yeah, my housemate's mom came over yesterday so i've been fed well these 2 days :D hahaha been so long since i came home and there's hot piping food waiting for me on the table. woah, damn shiok. makes me want to go home even more! and the best part is, aside from the fact that there's hot piping yummy food, I DONT NEED TO DO THE DISHES! MUAHAHHAHAHA :D thats why now i cant wait to fly home after every exam or just pig out at homehahahaha. shit, i can almost hear the weighing machine creaking under my feet. :/

mm tmr's math 2, and its a subject i totally have given up on. im just going to and get 5 marks or something then leave the exam hall in 30mins cos you can only leave the hall 30 mins after it started and 15 mins prior to its end. so yeah, im gonna elave at 30mins and everyone's gonna think imma genius cos i finish my paper so fast. AHAHAHHAHA.

shit man, wed is accounting and all my friends seem to be so damn prepared and confident for it but im still like quite lost. omgggg. plus wed is my last paper, i bet i dont have the mood lah. like o level lit, omg, my last question i wrote like crap and rubbish cos i couldnt wait for it to end hahahhaha.

ohhhhhhhhhhh i had a nightmare yesterday! OMG SO SCARY OK. its the first time i had a nightmare since i came :( boohoo.

i dreamt that my mom was self mutilating herself, then suddenly this mob of mafia came into my house (my old house) then locked up all the room and everything and im like trapped in my own house alone. then finally i climbed out of my gate and when i looked back my dad jumped down the roof. omg its damn scary. its damn heartbreaking and sad as well. then i felt so lost cos i was so alone and so scared then i had to hide in this car so that the mafia dont find me. then finally ii ran out of the car then i thought "oh no, who's house can i go to to hide?" then suddenly i was back in melbourne and i thought "oh ok, roy's house is the nearest. jiaheng and adelene are too far." i have no idea why all are my urbanlife people and esp why roy! hahahahha! (its only funny now when i think of it, not during the dream ok) so anw, i went to roy's house at milano but the receptionist said that no such person live here, or was it that he wasn't home. so yeah, they denied me access and i was left all alone and scared and lost again. omg its so scary the dream.

jeffrey said i was too stress about math but no im not. in fact, even yesterday and today i never felt nervous or anything. i felt calm, and if anything, i felt waay too calm. seriously. anw, i found the reason. its because my housemate's mother cooked too much that night and i stuffed my face like a pig and you know how people say if you eat too much at night before you sleep you'd have a nightmare. yeah, i reckon it's that. baaahh :/

so yeah.

now to think of it, i don't see why it meant so much to me. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOH 5 more daaaaaays! :D my mom and i were both damn excited and screaming over the phone to each other that im gonna be back THIS WEEK! woohoo! cos idk why but it suddenly hit her that i was going to be back this week, like this week, like a few days later! MUAHAHHAHA :D

anw i told her about my plan with debbie that after the party we'd go newton circus to have supper. and she was like "confirm cannot one lah. i bet you cannot eat after the party" and she was so adamnant about it even though i said that i'll eat less at the party. crap, i rly wanna have one whole food filled with all the sg food omg.

i suddenly regret my choice of coming back on the 9th. man! :(

oh well thats my day for you. i miss home.

No comments: