Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OMGGG MY EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRR.

therefore, for now, i'll try to forget that i kind of screwed my accounting paper and that i might not get 84 for it.

ahhh... LIBERAAAAAAAATION BABY :D shit man i got nothing to do the whole day tmrrr. ok maybe tidy my room and pack my luggage? and more taiwan drama! WOOHOO. hahahhaha and eat more and more and more. yay combined urbanlife later at 5pm! :D

ahhh last night i couldnt sleep cos i was way too excited about tdy being my last paper and that means i'd get to go home soon and im so much nearer to freedom! soo.. i ended up tossing and turning in my bed, disturbing my housemate, then i called my mom and she told me this major major "sky will fall" kind of good news and it made me even more excited so i called zhenghui. but our conversation was short lived because i ran out of credit. hahahah :P

mmm i cant wait to go home!! i keep thinking that tmr is friday lah. omg i wanna go homehomehomehome. SG FOOD PLS!

oooooh and sleepover with graceyyeoh on friday 4th july! muahaha baby~

EXAMS ARE OVER. OVER. OVER. i should rly open that bag of biscuits to celebrate this moment. hahahaha.

now im waiting for mah video to load :D

No comments: