Sunday, August 3, 2008

OMG! I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MYY EAP!!!! AND ITS 5.33AM NOW. I AM SO GONNA DIE LATER TRYING TO WAKE UP AT 11.30am. OMGG. I HOPE 1476 WORDS IS ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN ME FOR 6 MINUTES. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE A NEAR 1500 WORDS FOR A BANKING + MORTGAGE SPEECH! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED! HAHAHAHA AND IT WASNT THAT HARD AFTER ALL! IF ONLY HOI WAS THIS EASY. PFFTS.

YAY LATER IS PICTURE DAY WITH DARLING ANDREA, idiot AWESOME DAVIN AND FAB JOSEPH! woohoooooooo :D

And bling is leaving Sg at 10pm later to UK. I dont know why but I feel sad that she's leaving, like I'll miss her even more which is quite weird cos we're already miles apart. But nevertheless, I hope you'll have so much fun and learn so much and i'll give you all my moral support on your mugging! Hee! I love you gorgeous! AND I PROMISE TO MISS YOU EVERYDAY TOO!

ok zzz time.

i think by the time i procrastinate and everything, by the time i sleep its 6am alr. hahaha i might as well not sleep.

ok no, thats nuts. im so sleepy now.

What if, I just called you and tell you I miss you and hang up?

No comments: