Thursday, September 18, 2008

EXAMS OFFICIALLY ENDED ON WEDNESDAY! :D pictures of us mugging like siao will be up soon! but first up...

PICTURES FROM GREAT OCEAN ROAD!!! It's a really scenic place here in aussie. It's about 3h drive from melbourne. We joined a day tour that brought us there and we went to lots of places. Eg, 12 apostles, joseph and i took a helicopter, london bridge, Lock Arch Gauge (isit spelt this way?) and many other touristy scenic places! We had much fun and took much fun pictures! :D

But, first, I have to shower to wash off the bird shit thats on my hair cos the parrot stood on my head today while we were feeding the birds in nature. Mmhmm, more about that later. I'm really excited to blog about this trip! Cos its my first time "overseas" with friends! hahaha! PLUS, I've already went to davin's place to upload everything in photobucket alr so all pictures would be up!

Caution: Extremely image heavy. 99 pictures from my camera and 88 from andrea's. Of course I wouldnt use all, but still. HAAHHAHA. All pretty pictures! I likeeee :D

I'm gonna blog after i shower, chowchow!

No comments: