Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have no idea what the heck im doing lah k. Supposed to be studying for accounting for this whole week but today was suck a total failure. I woke up at 4pm, cooked for urbanlife, showered then headed to urbanlife, then came back at 11pm and been sitting in front of my computer since then.

And the worst thing is, since im doing my laundry and the washing machine takes 34mins so I thought "aiya ok lah, use for 34mins" then till now? non stop. and its 1.45am already, and I don't even know what the heck I'm doing.

I'll start studying now. ACCOUNTING.

So I've finished my english, math, literature and hoi exam. Praise the Lord for enhancing my memory! If not i wouldnt have been able to memorise my 1700 lit essay and 800 words hoi essay. But I did screw my math exam, will be praying for moderation. Melbourne Uni, yes no, whatever, just get 100 for accounting first then say.

This is such a random post. I think i forgot how to blog. Meeting dear Lydia for lunch on wed! HAPPY :D

And i'm going to work in my dad's company from 15december onwards! How exciting! Used to be me begging them to let me go and work but now they ownself offer me! Huahuahuahua :D ANDREA! i think i found a good cause for the office pants we bought! :D

And this is my drama group, of which I will blog more about tomorrow.

Photobucket

And this is the birthday celebration with wynn which will be blogged about too
Photobucket

And also me having my first alcohol drink everrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ;) And the humungous dessert at Crown with the 3 of them! :D And also the most extravagant dinner ever.

Photobucket

Hopefully I'll have the time/vibe to blog!

No comments: