Monday, January 5, 2009

I feel so loved hahaha. Sorry for the sudden sentiments lol.

Last night I was watching tv on my parents' bed and fell asleep. (Because I was so exhausted due to debbielimsihui coming for a sleepover and took up like 4/5 of the bed and keep threatening me to knee me out of bed HMPF) And when I woke up this morning, I was STILL on my parents' bed! Which is :O cos usually my mom would wake me up to ask me to go back to my own bed.

BUT BUT, cos last night I was sleeping on my dad's side of the bed, so he told my mom to leave me alone and he'll go sleep on my bed. And the worst thing is, cos I sleep with my parents now, so what happens is there is a mattress on the floor. Yes, so my dad slept on the floor while I took his space on his bed.

I feel so loved. :D

And and, this morning my mom decided to make breakfast for herself, my bro and i before going to work, so she made extra for me to eat for lunch as well. Then, my bro didnt make it in time for breakkie so we packed it up for him to bring.

So, in this one container which carried beehon, egg and ngoh hiong, was my bro's breakkie and my lunch. And when I took the container from my bro's office and opened it, inside still got 1/2 of the beehon and like 3/4 of the egg and the ngoh hiong untouched. Eee so touched.

HEE HEE HEE :D

No comments: