Friday, April 24, 2009

OMGGG :D

I finallyyyy went grocery shopping today!! SO FUN!!!! I love the shops here in clayton cos it's not like going to the supermarket. There are different different kinds of shops. There are shops which sell meat only, which are the butchers. Then the shops which sells fruits and veges only. And they're all so clean and nice and freshh!!! It's soo different from shopping at safeway (singapore's cold storage) It's such a different feeling!! :D And I bought those canvas trolley where I can just dump all the stuff into it and pull the trolley around. (HELLO NOT THOSE MARKET AUNTIE WITH SQUARE SQUARE ON IT OK) And so i can buy so much effortlessly! Save alot of time (but spend alot of money because you just keep buying and buying) AHHAHA!

And my chicken is grilling inside my toaster oven now and i can smell it!!! :D And just now when I went to flip it to the other side, it was all sizzling and lookin yummmyyy!!!! WOOHOO :D

Ah, the joy of buying grocceries and cooking your own meal. Very very satisfactory (:

No comments: