Tuesday, April 7, 2009

omgggggggg i finally finished studying for my econs tute test!!!! i have a pretty gd feeling abt it so hopefully this time will help leverage out my scores :D i still love econs despite it givin me so much headachee. hahaha. if this time i still dont do well, im so gonna go to the helpdesk for every session and demand that they repeat every section of the lecture notes lor. bahh.

thank you laksana for keeping me sane when i nearly went nuts (not that you had a choice since i called you hahahaha) but thank youuu, i felt so much more refreshed aft our phonecall :D

i loveeee you lakaaaa, even though youu highly doubt my love. and i still love you even though i feel so violated by you. hahahaha. you ze bawmbxz.

k ppl, im gonna have fun tmr aft econs test by skipping my 2 most boringgg lectures!!!!! :D

kthxtiredbye.

1 comment:

big B. said...

awwww I LOVE U TOOO! though u make me so tired after our talk tt i fell asleep almost immediatelyyy BUT I STIL LOVE UUUU :D:D:D hahaha