Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WAHHHH SO HAPPY :D

I got a distinction for my first ever assignment in uni!!! :D YAYYY! Even though pretty much lots of people got D as well but still!! YAY PRAISE THE LORD!! :D Cos before I did my research I prayed that God will lead me to all the right websites and good newspaper articles to substantiate my essay. HAHAHA AND YAY!!! :D And my work had lots of ticks in the excellent column!! YAYYYY :D :D So thankkfulll :D :D :D This is a good start :D

Hahaha omg today as I was crossing the road I saw an ambulance coming my way with the lights and siren and everything and I just continued sauntering across while looking at the ambulance driver untill I saw the jogger opposite me stop in her tracks then i realised i was supposed to stop too!!!!!! OMG but it was too late!!! So I just started at the driver with the "errr" face and he stared at me with the "OMGGGGGGG O.O" face. HAHAHHAHA funny to think abt it now, but it was pretty scary just now with him coming full speed at me and probably thinking "stupid chinese." HAHAHHAA. Ya ya ok i know, next time i see a speeding ambulance with bright lights and siren i will halt in my tracks and siam to one side ok in case i kill a life unknowingly. :(

Told my mom and she said "you see lah, always so slow at reacting at everything!" Then she went on linking to how the more i should quickly take my driving test cos this kind of basic knowledge i also dono. She's power man, everything also can link back to urging me to take my driving test. :X (anw we came to the conclusion that i will take my test here cos it's cheaperrr)

And I told andrea and she said "5 mins ago you could have been the one on the ambulance"

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

YAYY we're celebrating eric's 18th in 2 weeks time!!! :D Aaron Sabrina and I were planning after school! It's gonna be sooo much fun lah!! And we alr decided on the present and we all loveee it alot!!! :D And we know so will eric (: And we're gonna go to a super nice restaurant and aaron's gonna blindfold eric. HAHAHAHHA!!! Cos aaron's gonna fetch us there. Yay and he can send eric, felicia and i home! woohoo! So funny lah, while discussing the present and who's gonna chip in and stuff. HAHAHAHAHHA SO FUNNY. We totally disturbed everyone at the quiet study area. LOL.

Wah must remember to buy my air ticket home sia. -.-

And I think Aaron's gonna get his dream car for 18K!!!!!!! PRAY HARD :D :D :D

You know, these 3 days, God has been using different means and different people even strangers to get me started on reading the bible. I always procrastinate reading the bible, cos i lost my bookmark last year on where i stopped and I was too lazy to start all over again. So I never continued. Yes, this is the truth. But yesterday, once I started on the new testatment, one thing that literally jumped at me and was a huge revelation to me was..

When Jesus was born, the 3 wise men came to bethlehem to see this child and showered him with gifts. And you know what I learnt from this fact that I've always known since i was a child and seen in many many figurines?

That the 3 wise men came to Jesus FIRST with gifts (expensive ones), lavished him with what they thought he was worth to them. But today, lots of us wait for Jesus to give US gifts before we praise and worship Him. And yes, I am guilty of this too. And if He doesn't appear at our doorsteps with gifts, we lose our motivation to praise and worship or even press in. But it should be about time that we give him gifts (ie our time, praise, worship, financially) before he give us ours because we should love Him for who He is, and not what He can provide. Sooo awesome. After reading this, I was just so in awe like WOW. I don't even know how to explain the feeling lah.

Awesomeee :D

Ok, better start studying marketinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. :X

1 comment:

Ian said...

You're never online on msn, its good to see very the least, still active blogging! :)