Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AWWWWWW SILAS JUST TOTALLY MADE MY DAY(night) :D

Cos last year I used to always pop by his place to study tghtr cos he stayed rather near me and he has a rly nice studying environment! But this year, since I moved to Clayton and him to South Yarra, I've only been to his place to study once. And his new house is soo awesome, I LOVE IT!! All the rooms are soo nice and have their own toilets!!! And Silas's room was double condusive to study!! Plus, he pulled out a table and a chair specially for me!! And we were both like "hahaha you see, God planned for me to come here and study!! got extra chair and table some more!!! AHHAHAHA" so funny lah.

And just now he tagged me a photo on facebook and I went to check cos I thought it was the pictures we took on Saturday. BUT NOOO GUESS WHAAT.

He took a picture of the table and the chair with a label on the table that said "RESERVE"! SO SWEEEET OMGGGGG :D Thank God for such a great friend! Last night when I was doing my essay, he suddenly texted me and totally cheered me up at night! Which allowed me to hang in there till 5am. HAHA. SO AWESOME :D

Hahaha it's always of such coincidence btwn Silas and I. Last year in urbalife, he and I were the only ones staying along lygon street, just that he was on the extreme end of the street and im on the extreme start of the street. So we always took the tram home together and that's how I got to know him better. Then this year! I moved to Clayton and him to South Yarra, although we're rather far away, BUT, we're still on the SAME train line! So we could still go home together after every church course, or church or urbanlife! HAHAHA!!! Such a coincidence right!!!! Always able to go home with him! Always moving to the "same place" HAHAHAHA! He is just amazing lah. :))))

Kk goodnight people.

No comments: