Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today we celebrated eric's birthday in uni with a surprise!!!! :D Some couldn't make it cos they had tutorial, rushing assignments that were due in a few hours times and some were sick. So it was just aaron, sabrina, loretta, eric and I! haha i loved how everything worked out and he rly was rly surprised!

BUT.. the BIGGER surprise is coming on saturdaaaaaaaay!!! OMG I CANT WAIT :D

I can't wait for tomorrow evening to come and go so that i can embrace my FRIDAY NIGHHT :D

i wld love to hang around more to blog abt eric's surprise but i've got an acc test tmr and its.. UGHHHH. me donch like no accountin.

Maybe the bunch of us would be going for an indian dinner that aaron HIGHLY recommends tmr night aft the test!!! WOOHOO!! THEN, its sleepover at dearest dearest sweetest idiotest andrea's!!!! THEN, Saturday it's buy-new-phone-sign-new-plan day and IKEA with andrea&co, at night its eric's birthday dinner with the uni bunch!!! WOOHOO!!! I L-O-V-E WEEKENDS!!!!

oooh, now we're trying to convince eric to shift his plans tmr night to sat. so that we can go dinner tghtr. HAHHAHA HOPE THIS WORKS OUT. I rly want good indian food ):

For now, I must conquer accounting. Why oh why did i skip mkt tutorial last week, makes it so much more difficult a choice to make of whether to go tmr or not. :(

No comments: