Saturday, May 2, 2009

You know how it feels like when someone writes you a really long letter and you just know it's from the bottom of their heart? You know how it feels like reading a letter that is so filled with love and appreciation? You know how it feels like to actually see some of your best friend's thoughts about this friendship and about you in words? You know how it feels like to have some of the most assuring words from your best friend? You know how it feels like to have felt abit down at the start, but after reading the letter you just get so cheered up and happy and "yay-ish"?

I just did. :)

My Andrea XL B., you've done me a great favour this time, going all out to help me both emotionally and academically. The extents you go to for me, always seem to be without boundaries. Everytime you do something for me, you leave me in awe of your love that you outpour to every friend. And I am so blessed to be one of them. :)

*updates* ooooh i found this radio toolbar online and i can now access radio stations in the US and UK! How awesomee :D And i know this sounds really weird but, I found a really comfortable position to study :D Like literally a physical position. HAHA.

No comments: