Friday, August 28, 2009

To my bestest bestest girl in the world

Knowing that both of us are like IT dumbos, technology decided to fail us. I'm sorry I didn't dare to take a step forward when you seemed to be uncontactable, I'm sorry I stopped trying when you seemed to be afraid and shrinking back, I'm sorry I got frustrated so quickly when I didn't get any respond. Thinking of giving you "your own space" was dumb because I secretly knew I have to be there.

*waves a red flag* HELLO IM HERE. I don't want to email you anymore, I don't want to text you anymore, I'm here. I don't know what other means I can get to you without having to doubt whether you actually recieved the message or not. I'm not running away anymore, I'm here.

One day, something happened. And I sort of feel how you felt like that time. It was so scary and nervewrecking, and I wondered how each time you go through it. I couldn't stop thinking of you, sorry I never picked up the phone or started on that email.

Text me.
+6140 5678 728
Got lots to tell you.

No comments: