Wednesday, June 27, 2007

:DD

So the doc said the crystal in my got dislodged from my head, hence causing my giddiness therefore causing my non stop vomitting. :X okok, relax. I think I told at least 5 people why I didnt go to school for these 3 days and they all gave me the same reaction when i told them about the crystal. LOL. Yes people, you've got that crystal in you too. And when I say crystal, I don't think its the Real Crystal lah. Like when people say your body is made up of tissues and etc, its not real tissue paper right. It's just crystal in biomedical form, I think. Who knows? :/ So yeah, the doc taught me some yoga to put my crstal back into place. Quite cool, but gets boring. Lol. At first when he first asked me to try the yoga, I didn't feel much of its effect. So I was like "err.. ok lah.." when he asked if I felt better, then he see me like that he said "I think it's not really working for you, if you still feel horrible then I'll give you a jab for your giddiness." AND JUST AT THAT MOMENT, I immediately felt better. LOL. yalah of course lah, who wants a jab. :X

So anyway, much thanks to seowhwee, qiying, bezner, eeling, zhenghui, yusheng and chiat yi for asking and helping me catch up on school stuff lah! :D:D Esp zhenghui lah, told me all the ss hist essay questions, saved my life. *phew* haha and bezzie for always smsing me to ask how i am. :D:D he makes a damn cool sitting partner. LOL. Oh and hoho, if ure reading this, sorry for hanging up the phone abruptly that evening! My mom was there, couldnt stay long. Sorry!

This is what bezzie said.
"Haha.. When you first said crystal, i thought you were at some traditional chinese healer or sth, Lol.

"Your yin crystal is not in line with the orbit of venus. You must do this *shows yoga move* to get it in line with the planet and your 8th trigram of health.""

YES, BEZNER SAID THAT. BE AWED PEOPLE. :O

Aye, so anyway I thought I was well enough to go to school today, so I chionged finish all my work lah. Then who knows, vomitted twice in the middle of the night. :X But oh well, have to have to go to school tmr alr. I feel horrible missing 3 days of school. Esp when its like, the First Three Days of semester 2. :X :X :X oh god.

I got quite frustrated with A Math towards the end that i left alot of blanks. hurhur:P

And my mom is damn cheapskate, she doesn't want to buy me an ice cream cake. CHEAPOOOO.

me: eh you damn cheapo leh. ice cream cake also don want to buy for me.
her: EH. you holiday eat so much alr still want ice cream cake ah. 敲诈 ah!
me: whaaat. aye, im SIXTEEEN leh. SIXTEEEEN.
her: what, 16 big deal meh. 21 then say.
me: wlaaauuuuuu. i want ice cream cake.
her: ok lah, i buy you one tub of ice cream then i stick one candle on top.
me: UGH! CHEAPSKATE.
her: ok lah ok lah, dont say no cake. I bake you chocolate cake.
me: EH WLAU. THAT CAKE MIX IS INSTANT ONE LOR. 没有诚意!
her: wah, bake for you also don't want ah.
me: i waaannnt icceeee creaaaamm caaakkkeeee.
her: too bad.

LOOK! to think i chiong to orchard and back to novena for my dad's ice cream cake k! wlau. hnnnnngs.

I never knew I could cry so hard, for so long.
Puffy eyes and puffy face,
It never happened before.
I hope I don't regret again on 28June.


The long goodbye
I know they say if you love somebody
You should set them free (so they say)
But it sure is hard to do
Yeah, it sure is hard to do
And I know they say if they dont come back again
Then its meant to be ( so they say)
But those words dont pull me through
Cos Im still in love with you
I spend each day here waiting for a miracle
But its just you and me going through the mill
(climbin up a hill)

This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love cant make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart?
No matter how hard we try
Youre gonna make me cry
Come on, baby, its over.. lets face it
All thats happening here is a long goodbye

Sometimes I ask my heart did we really
Give our love a chance ( just one more chance)
And I know without a doubt
Its turning me inside out
And if we walked away
Would make more sense ( only self defense)
But it tears me up inside
Just to think we still could try
How long must we keep riding on a carousel
Going round and round and never getting anywhere?
(on a wing and prayer)

No comments: