Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'VE GOT THE COOLEST SCIENCE TUTOR ON EARTH:D she told me to go clubbing! HAHHAHAHA. not like im interested in it or anything, in fact i don't really like it, and anw i cant drink for nuts too, but how cool is it that your TUTOR asks you to go CLUBBING and enjoy it while you can?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHA. cos we were talking about life after Os, like JC and stuff. then i told her my mom told my bro to bring me clubbing, she meant it in the way that its better for my bro to bring me than anyone else in the world. which is true. and i told ms trisha that and she told me since my mom is cool about it then why not! she said its best that my bro could bring me around now, show the ropes, cos i DEFINITELY have to do it one day whether i like it or not (cos i protested that i dont like clubbing). so she was like "you will like clubbing one. you must go ok. if not next time you're gonna tell you girl "i've never been clubbing before" she's gonna laugh at you!" HAHA MS TRISHA IS SO COOL. and she's not the party girl kind anw, she's rly simple and niceeee(: she say its just a phase, soemthing you have to go through. haha she said loadsa cool stuff. and i told her "these sounds so wrong coming from you, my science tutor" and she went on with her whole personalised theory on clubbing. HAHAHA.

but don't worry people, i dont like blaring music, i abhor alcohol so im not going to turn into the next sarong party girl or something. i don't want to have a sleaazy reputation, thanks. and ms trisha is starting work tomorrow!! hahahhaha! she looks damn sianned about it. LOL. first day at work! omg how cool is that. im going to sms her to wish her luck for her first day! :D and ms trisha and i talked about loadsa cool stuff today. and i impressed her on our "twitty teenagers" nowadays and she impressed me with her uni life and people. :D i'ld like to go lunch with her someday. aww i hope we could keep in contact even when we stop having tuition after Os. :( and ms yap too! they're damn nice people.

AND TOMORROW IS MONDAY. yknw the term TGIF right, i think i should invent TGIM. YAAAAY:D the longlong awaited day! i can almost imagine myself giggling when i see her! HAHAHAH ALL THE HILARIOUS THINGS SHE SAID IN SMSES. LOL! HAHAHA AND I LOVE HER COMMENT ABOUT US LOOKING AS IF WE LOST OUR SKIRTS! HAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. THAT WAS FREAKING FUNNY. I LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN FRONT OF MY COMP. (she always makes me feel stupid) like just now lolololol.

summarised version:
me: eh yknw what, my mom just said my dad's office is damn near/opp NP! (cos i wasnt sure if it was near or opposite lah)
her: but i think opposite NP is a jungle! oh then if he wanna go np to pick you up after his work, you can stay later with me here:D heh
me: HAHA MY DAD WORKS IN A JUNGLE. hahahah. no lah, his office in *. and no lah, my dad don't work weekends one. huh we not going home together ah?
her: i thought it might be more convinient if your dad was working nearby then you can get home faster. but apparently you wanna spend more time with me :D (this is so her ok :P) and er, monday is not a weekend la bimbo :P:P hahahaha.

LOLOLOL SORRY LAH. IM NOT USED TO GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS ON WEEKDAYS CAN. LOL.

and im interested in currencies now. im going to go search the web for it. haha spurred on by some currency chat with my math tutor. lol. hahaha im random i know.

OH! something worth mentioning:D
i made SOMEONE feel super guilty just now. HOHOHO. and i know that SOMEONE is reading my blog now, so hello there someone(: are you still feeling guilty? HEEHEEHEE. you feel bad right! and im not letting you off the hook yet! too bad. :P not grabbing the chance to tell you now is like winning lottery but not going to collect the money. HAHAHHAHA! so no matter how much you protest im just gonna go on and on and on :D dont worry, it wont take long to list EVERYTHING out :P just a few days :P:P you ownself say you want to know one ok. dont make me quote you on my blog. :P

me: 妈咪,我明天和朋友出去。我那时候告诉你了,明天十一号。
mom: oh.. 对 hor, 那么快十一号了。(pauses for awhile) 你是不是又跟那个*出去?!?!?!?!
me: noooooooooooo! 明天是跟 grace 出去啦!
mom: ohhh. 那个上次看电影看一半的那个女孩子啊!
me: yah!! (feeling sheepish, tell you tmr grace) not * lah!
mom: then 你明天要做什么?
me: 我们明天 845 meet 在 orchard mrt. 然后我们去 coffee bean, then go kinokuniya then eat delifrance then going ngee ann poly! (voice has a crescendo already LOL)
mom: 哇!你明天比我更忙啊!schedule so packed ah!

and then she ask me why i like so excited like that. then i told her cos so long nv meet alr then i got alot to say to grace. then she was like "very long never meet meh.. thought you all just meet only..." LOL. hahaha then she told me not to get overexcited cos later at night i wouldnt be able to sleep and get myself too tired out tmr. :P hahahha which is so true cos thats so typical of me lah.

hahahhaa but anyway im going to sleep late tonight also cos im going to wait for SOMEONE to come back from dinner and continue my torture chamber:D

someone's eating dinner guiltyly now,
and im feeling coy and smug:D

No comments: