Saturday, June 9, 2007

"wlau early in the morning with office crowd then got two girls wear fbts -.- ahah!"

"anw i jus realised what i typed. my very often wear heels is abt 3 times a mth. hahaha."

and because i told her i nearly typed "heels" as "hills" then this is what she replied:
"np has 14000 students, how big do you think it is? :P and yes we need to climb a humungous hill so heels wont do definitely not. HAHA."

OMG AND THE WOMAN JUST MESSAGED ME THIS. HAHHAHAHHAHAH!!! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. LIKE REALLY LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF IN A "BEND YOUR STOMACH" KIND OF WAY. WHAT THE HELL THIS WOMAN IS THE BOMB.

me (in reply of her office crowd sms): We could give them the "too bad, you're stuck in your heels and seeing your boss's ugly face" face!

her: LOL yes of course! haha :D:D we must go in the train and stand next to a DAMN stressed looking man and say loudly "eh what we doing today ah? beach right! oh no wait, shopping! or issit jus chililing. eh we shd've slept in late lor. cause our HOLIDAYS now leh!" he'll use his briefcase whack us. HAHA!

OMFG. THIS WOMAN IS SOOOOO DAMN EXTREMELY FUNNY TO AN ABSOLUTE GIGANTINORMOUS EXTENT.

(haha now you know grace why i took longer to reply this reply of yours, cos i was busy blogging it into my blog :P)

how boring would days be without her.
omg, can tomorrow be monday, thanks.

1 comment:

G said...

HAHAHA WO DE TIAN AH, WO AI SI NI LE.. :D:D

You blog one entire entry about me! :D:D And its an EXTREMELY LONG ENTRY TOO! Eh I love you alotttttt lah. THANK YOU! I'm so touched you find me extremely bend over stomach kinda funny cause I think we make an extremely funny pair :D Yknow what woman, I have officially upgraded you to my bestfriends list. Eh wth why got this kinda thing one, I'm sure you're wondering. LOL.

Its just my own personal list in my head who I treat as bestfriends. & now you're currently one of them :D:D

EH BE TOUCHED PLEASE.

Fbts with handbags on monday! Whoohooooo I can't freaking wait, I think we'll look like some nutjobs. OR MAYBE EVEN OFFICE WORKERS WHO LOST OUR SKIRT & ARE WEARING OUR UNDERPANTS (our fbts) TO OFFICE INSTEAD. LOLOLOL!

Zomg I think I really am retarded. You'll go home 100 times more retarded on monday I assure you :P