Sunday, June 17, 2007

Me: eh mommy, guess what was my first thought when i first puked into the toilet bowl.

Mom: What? (this is so typical of her can)

Me: I was thinking to myself "oh shit, am i bullimic!"

Mom: -gives me an incredulous wide eyed stare- (3 seconds later) bursts out laughing. PFFTS.

Me: WHAAAAAT! It's true!! Really!! I was so afraid that I would be bullimic lah! I thought my subconsiousness was working its "diet effect" on me.

Mom: Oh please lah, if you become bullimic right, the sky would drop already can.

Me: WLAAAUUU.

Mom: Do you know, if you got food disorder, do you know how much money I can save already or not. This holiday ALONE ONLY right, I would have saved enough to go on a holiday already. (which is true lah actually :P)

Me: Fine.

Mom: Hahhaa but actually I'ld rather you eat so much than to spend on clothes. Cos then I could eat with you and enjoy too.

Me: See, runs in the family. Your fault. :D But its also not as if you don't always take my clothes and wear and vice versa whaat.

Mom: So? Food is a better investment. Better than being materialistic.

Great, my mom thinks im a glutton.
Damn.

Well,
So is she too! :DD

Anw, I went clarke quay with my parents last night. OMG, SO ROMANTIC CAN. the lights and ambience and setting. ommmmmgggggg. i told my mom i wanna come here with my bf next time. then she gave me that cool "ok.." then i looked at her questioningly and she said "yeah, next next year."

LOLOL.

No comments: