Sunday, June 17, 2007

TO ALL WHO MESSAGED ME:

IM SORRY, MY HI CARD RAN OUT OF VALUE AND IM NOT SEEING JIEYING TILL SCHOOL REOPENS SO I CANT HAVE IT TOPPED UP SO I CANT REPLY ANY SMSES FOR THE TIME BEING. SORRY!

grace: oh man oh man oh man, i wanna reply you! oh man oh man, im gonna find some mean to reply you.

and oh yes, sushi was yummy yesterday, the bill was whoppingly :O too. haha swensons was fun too. someone tried to include me in that someone's collage of "girls". BOOHOOOO. stupid oversized baby. ask me to master the art of "relaxing". PFFTS. :P i don have any modelling cell in me alright. yah even though that ass made me pay the full bill, it was nice catching up on the past. hahahaha, of which i neeaaarrlllyyyy managed to make that someone feel guilty. RIGHT, SOMEONE? I know you're reading this. [ hello!:) ] hahaha yes, so you want to know about the contribution thing so don't shut me up on monday at parts where i might make you feel guilty alrights. YOU WANT TO HEAR ONE OK. :D yayness. and its gonna be "sharing session of our ancient past".

oversized baby: no "stuff from the past", no L5 essay. :) you could have the pillow on monday, stop moaning about it. :P

and im tireeeeed. and i left my MAN in school and i keep procrastinating to go to school and take it. pffts. IS SCHOOL EVEN OPEN OR NOT. i have this good idea of calling up the school to ask. HMM.

it's daddy's day today. ^^

this post is so random.

No comments: