Saturday, June 9, 2007

OMG GRACE JUST SMSED ME TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD PAIR OUR FBT SHORTS ON MONDAY WITH HANDBAGS.

THAT WOMAN IS A SILLY GOONDU.

I ASKED HER WHAT KIND OF HANDBAGS IN DISBELIEF AND SHE TOLD ME THE REAL KIND OF HANDBAGS WE BRING TO CONCERTS. LOLOLOLOL OMG HAHAHAHHAHA:D so much for telling me she wasn't a handbag kind of person last time. LOLOLOL. now she's forsaken her tote for handbags. TSKTSK. -wags finger-

she's so dynamic, cheers you up at any time of the day. haha yes woman, i was feeling abit sad earlier thats why the first few msgs were kindda curt, but after that you totally made me happy+high lah. esp when i thought tmr was monday for 5 seconds. :X loves! :D

haha anw, its good she suggested. i didnt know what bag to bring :DD

and your heels are killing you now grace, i know. :)

I WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL LIKE JUST, FOR THE FIRST TIME. AND I CRIED :DDD ITS NICEE(: now im watching "about a boy" all thanks to belle who lent me her vcds! :D im hungry and they're having fish&co. PFFTS :/

AND IM GOING NP :D
as quoted "scour np for hot guys"
just lovely :)

1 comment:

G said...

Are you alright? I msged you but you didnt reply!! Ok maybe you slept alr.. But its saturday night :x Why sleep so early? Lol okay lah nvm I'll just wait for your reply tmr then :) I hope you're alright. I totally sensed you were feeling abit moody bt I thought its just me being sensitive again. Anyway if I'm able to cheer you up with my lameness, its either a small problem or I'm damn good at it. I hope its the former :) See you on monday dear!!