Sunday, July 8, 2007

On a lighter note of my down-ness today, my brother came back on friday! that toot was supposed to be back on thursday but got some hiccups at aust so got postponed. Oh well, I didn't know I missed him so much till I really saw him and be with him. It feels great to be able to walk past his room and get a whiff of the cologne he always use. It feels great to be able to sit beside him during dinner and him as usual, always heaping food onto my plate, checking fish bones for me before giving me the slice of fish, always eating lesser of the nice stuff i like so i can have more, i miss all his actions of love and care for me. I nearly forgot how its like to have him back again :) I'm so glad he's here to stay forever and ever. It's great to talk about life in Australia and discussing about my life there next time and him helping me to negotiate my amount of pocket money there ^^ so much more. It's nice to hear his cheeky laughter each time we (me and mommy) make fun of his love life. I've missed him so so so so much. I like the way he don't mind me being in his room, taking advantage of his aircon to watch tv even when his friend is there. I like the way he doesn't ask me to get lost like most other siblings usually will but ask me to stay. I like the way he always asks me to watch tv with him. I like the way he swoon in pride when I say he look thinner than before, I like the way he smile when I say he looks even thinner when he dressed up and truthfully, he really looks so damn good when he dresses up for the night. Even I can't believe it! Of course, he gives the credits to his $300 per pair of jeans and designer clothes to make him look as if he has the physique of one who goes to the gym, haha :D I like the way he always ask me if he looks ok before he leaves the house, I like the way he always ask me to stay in his room.

I like the way he always never mind me there. :)

Haha, I feel like crying.
You've been gone for far too long.
It's great to have you back. :)

No comments: