Thursday, September 20, 2007

L1R5: 11 =D

ok lah, don't bluff you lah. actually 13 only, is minus away 2 cca points then got 11 lah. wahahhaha :P omogmomgomgomgommg im so damn happy. got 4As and 2Bs!! WAHAHHAHA. damndamndamndamndamn happy that its all A1 A2s and B3s. YAAAAY. omgomgomgomogmg im hyperventilating. oh but screw science, i got a C6. All thanks to Andrea cos i was getting all freaked out that I'd failed my science cos my physics did daaammn badly, but luuckily she counted for me and reassured me that i pass my overall. ZOMG :D thank you andrea!

this means... I QUALIFY TO GO OVERSEAS FOR COLLEGE and.... I MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO GO SAJC. muahahhahahha. acty i wanted to go AC, but quite impossible cos its 8. lololol. so SA :D:D:D so yeaah, samuel got 13 for L1R5 too so both of us are going to try out for SAJC :D kenneth wanted to psycho him to NY but i psychoed him back into SA (which he acty alr quite wanna go ok) yaaaay. at least now i've got a companion to go SA :D

aiyah, also dno whether can get in or not. lolool.

hahahah damn happy cos mid years got 20. lololol. super happy.

omg just now after school was soo freaky. belle and i were walking to the busstop, then there was this HUGE gust of wind and my skirt flew all th way up! OMG SO EMBARRASSING. i dno why but belle's one didnt and both of us were laughing like mad in th middle of the pathway while i clung on to my skirt like my life depended on it. OMG SO EMBARRASSING. like first time lah! grr.

lololol. i was telling samuel i want to join water sports.

me: later i climb into the boat only ah, the thing will upsize.

LOLOLOLOL WDH. then i realised wth i was talking about so i quickly changed it to "capsize". LOLOLOLL. so samuel said it like being in macs and so i told him i was hungry. LOLOL.

then he said i must find someone damn skinny to be my partner. then i told him how can, later the boat not balance then if i sit in front the thing will tip into the water. HAHAHHAHAHA. oh well lolololololol. then it will be so embarrassing if im climbing into the boat and the boat starts shaking and shaking. HAHAHAHHAHA OMG. LOLOLOL.

btw, im sure the canoe "boat" is not called a "boat" lololol. and no points for samuel for guessing that i want to join canoe to continue the dgb victory feel. lololol :D

anw i read nurul m's entry. omg i never knew nurul m's first impression of me was being "boyish". lolololol! anw it was very sweet and heart warming and touching to read nurul m's entry. esp since we've known each other for 4 years. i think that was our longest conversation on msn ever. lololol. and i think i never talked this much to nurul m this year as i did for the past 3 years. lol :P quite sad cos she's rly funny and have very insightful thoughts. and i mean - insightful like she really thinks ALOT. you cant beat her in arguing cos she's given EVERY aspect a thought. lololol.

alrights, me gonna go write the formal letter to the P now. wish me luck y'all! esp those we wants the longer study break! lolololol. tata people!

AND PLS BRING YOUR $30 FOR PROM.3

[edit] omg, i cant believe i've got a letter to the Principal in my bag now. the last time i had it was when i was appealing to take Add Math and drop geog. OMG. [/edit]

1 comment:

Huiwen said...

HIIIII DOREEN MISSED YOU TODAY! Take care yeaaa woman :D