Friday, September 21, 2007

OK, I've got a confession to make. I didn't go to school today cos I overslept.

OKKK SORRRRYYY. i know im supposed to go to school today and let you all (4E) see the petition and sign and all. IM SORRY 4E. i'll make sure i'll go to school on time on monday! this is the firsst time ever i overslept ok, forgive me lah!

BOO, THEY PLAYED CAPTAIN'S BALL TODAY. :( :( :( this is my retribution.

and im glad i talked to huiwen today :D and im glad i told her about my stupid thinking if not it'll bug me so much that i'll think she'll hate me for life or something. wlau i think im damn stupid.

hahaha i think too much. hee. sorry! THANKS HUIWEN :D it means alot alot alotto :)

******

went four seasons for lunch with my mom. OMG then she was giving me a prep talk about going australia to study. and it got me all so excited and scared and nervous and expectant and damn psyched too. TEEHEEHEE :D

oh oh and guess what! at first our spain trip was cancelled due to certain reasons. NOW, im going alone with my prospective roommate and her mother! so it'll be the three of us! HOW EXCITING :D my mom cant go due to certain reasons which is quite sad cos its 10 days without her and i've never been gone for so long without her. so i'll take loadsa pictures and maybe write a journal for her so it'll be like she was there too :D so yeaaaah baaabbby, im going SPAIN on the 23rd of nov. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D first destination gonna be madrid and the last gonna be barcelona. yeaaahh babby yeaaahh.

im gonna go do my research on th places im going! :D :D :D :D

omg, someone just called me to say that ACJC'S PAE point is cut down to 14 or something. and SA too!! OMG, im gonna go check out the reliability of this source cos it means SUPER GOOD NEWS. but i think its unreliable cos she even say 11 is good enough for NJ. which is super incredulous. so i better go check out the website myself! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DORREEEEEEEEEN :D
yes i've heard that NJ accepts people with R5 of 11 as well. everyone says that every year cause there is bound to be some people who get in even though their R5 is like what, 20++? I mean some of them is appeal lah. But srsly LOL you wanna go NJ for first 1 mth? You wanna play or be stressed out ah woman? lolol. Anyway dont trust all these rumours. Cause if you trust and you put those good schs as your fisrt choice, if you really dont get it, you'll get your 5th or 6th sch cause others will have already put your 2nd or 3rd choices as their first. haha. ONLY trust the written down PAE cut off score. Dont believe what ppl tell you, haha. It changes every year anyway so no point listneing lolol.

Anyway i realise i havent been online for damn long and the first thing i do when i come online is i go your blog. and i realise shiet you blogged alot when you were staying at home on your day off from sch! HAHA. okay im super tired now so im gonna go rest, byebye you smartass girl :P
lovelove!