Monday, October 22, 2007



Add Math today was not too bad. :) BUT, this means that tomorrow's Paper 2 would be harder alr. :( Couldn't do the property value question, and the part (iv) of the dy/dx question to determine whether its a max or min pt. bling said she dno how to also, so she just anyhhow put. hahaha! shit i should have anyhow guess also! DAMN. :P and the cot x graph. i just did the normal integration way instead of using my part (i) answer cos i dno how to. hahaha i think im not gonna get the marks. lolol.

funny thing is i wasnt feeling the nerves for add math today, unlike for science prac which i totally freaked out the night before already. hmmm. i think im gonna have my nerves for science and humanities papers. gee boy.

yay nurul m also hasnt started hardcoring history yet :D

you know how everytime we have this sticker with people's name on the top right hand corner of the school's table? well, its our turns now with our names on it. oh why isit that for chinese Os we cldnt write our names but for this O levels we can? haha i think they think we might have relatives in MOE marking our chinese scripts but not in cambridge so we cld safely write our name. hahhaa no case of biasness here.

and the bloody exam chair is so high, i had to hunch my back so bad to write that my back hurts now. bloody hell, so high for what.

off to eat my mom's strawberry cheesecake icecream cake now :D having chilled boiled chicken wings now too. hahaha sorry im damn hungry cos i ate little for lunch lest i get sleeeepy during add math. hahaha hungryhungry.

I think prelims was scarier than O levels, somehow.

Much thanks to Javin for sending me the chinese version of this song :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Should I study history today? :S I'd have the whole of thursday to study for it.... HMMM. Having a headache now..... HMMM...

I think its a No.

OHHHHH MUMMY SAID SHE WAS VERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERY touched by my letter that she cried alot of times :D:D:D:D:D i didnt dare look at her when she said that cos it made me want to cry to hear her say that so i just continued stabbing at my chicken. hahahhaa. oh yay so happy. :D

screw history. i wish i was more of a science person so i can like forsake my sshist cos its damn screwed. prelims was pure tyco.

Pls let add math be of the same standard tmr :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About that relative thing marking your paper. They make sure relatives don't mark or sth like that. Cos like for idk what, my aunt was already like scanned by MOE to not have anything to do with me for O's. But that would be ... alot of people to "scan" for cos everyones like related. Haiya if its so complicated they should not have NATIONAL EXAM LURHHH ...............

Huiwen said...

Woman Idk why I'm saying this but rmb our clarke quay date hahaha! Cos it's like everytime we say must go out must go out in th end also nvr! Hahaha :D

(And just so you know I always read your blog too hahahah but I think you alr know this :P)