Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi Nurul M! This shall be a blog entry for you on my weird dreams since you took such pains to blog an entry esp for me to explain to me due to my sheer dumbness :)

Dreams No:

1) I was at this lobby of this hotel and I saw my junior with his maid. And suddenly the maid went crazy and was like possessed and so theresa and i raaaan into the lift then the lift was stucked! So she and i were screaming and failing our arms about and screaming and screaming and screaming. so i collapsed on the ground and started crying and hugging her waist (HAHAHAHA I DNO WHY) and she told me "dont worry, we're gonna be ok." but apparently i thought we weren't going to be cos the lift went from 4 to 10 without gg past 5 6 7 8 9 !!!! damn freaky. so i was screaming and crying. walau i tell you ah, it was a damn tiring dream ok. so anw the lift miraculous "healed" and we went out, damn afraid to face the possessed maid but when we went out we just saw my junior crying then i ask him why, then he say cos his maid left him. and i think i said sth like "heng ah." HAHHAHAHA :D anw, i dno why i dreamt of theresa nor my junior and his stupid maid that i nv see before. lololololol.

2) Dreamt of english O level. Was doing paper 1. bloody hell, questions shocked the hell out of me.

Q1: Describe your first taste of cake.
Q2: Describe the steps to a successful muffin.
Q3: Flour
Q4: Would you pick brownies over gingerbread man?

HAHAHHAHAA OK NOW IT SOUNDS DAMN RETARDED. but i really freaked out in my dream ok!! smmre i rmbr looking ard and everyone was happily writing away and i was like omgomgomgogmogmogmomg :OOOOOOOO then the examiner walked to me and said "do you need help? I've got some muffin recipies. do you want one?" omg i was daaaammnn happy when she said that lah. but anw the reciepies were of no use lah. hahahaha. aiyah damn stupid lah.

3) Dreamt of social studies paper. forgot what it was like, but anw thing is, all that i studied for didnt come out. hahahhaha. i think its because of the conversation i had with nurul m abt how social studies is not in our "to-do list" yet. hahhaha :D

Thats abt all i can rmbr. eh, all these happened in ONE night, how tiring ok. no wonder i woke up as groggy as could be. lololol.

****** END OF WEIRD DREAMS ENTRY******

oh so add math was ok. easier than prelims, but still one or two un-do-able questions but defo harder to score since A1 is like 85 marks or 90 even. :X tomorrow's chemistry, so im gonna go sleep now and nurse my headache and wake up at 8 and revise or sth. nothing's gonna go in now anws. better have an early night to make up for all the lost sleep last night! hmpfs. i hope all that my tutor said to me on sunday's still there. :/ hahhaha pls pls pls stay there. oh btw i made a careless mistake for add math. haha. one subject down! FIVE MORE TO GO :D

oh yay im having my very own first laptop soon! apparently im very behind times cos its no longer called laptop, its called notebook :/ anw the NOTEBOOK is to be brought to aust so have to get accustomed to it soon. anw i was telling my mum i wanted a mouse not those keypad mouse.

me: mummy rmbr to ask them give me mouse hor.
mum: huh mouse?! now not all is the keypad one meh.
me: aiyah i dono how to use lah.
mum: don't so lok kok (behind times) lah, use use awhile know how to use alr lah.you go everywhere want to bring mouse meh, later people laugh at you.
me: aiyah ok lor. then you better buy earlier, my hand so big, later the keypads i not used to typing then i have to type with one finger.
mum: you very troublesome leh. thought you all young people very fast accustomed one.
me: not me for technical stuff lah. aiyah buy me mouse lah. the keypad mouse so troublesome one. so hard to control. so pek chek.
mum: dont want lah! just get use to it!
me: huh....
mum: AIYAH OK LAH OK LAH. see they got give free one or not.

HAHAHA my mom is damn cheapskate lah. hahahha. but anw, they DO give free mouse! and if you dont want they mouse, they give you $100 rebate! HAHA of course take the $100 rebate lah, mouse only how much only. HAHAHA. shit i think im damn auntie. aiyah anw im damn excited cos i never had a laptop (ok fine notebook) before. so cool right! walau walau walau :D ok lah, i know some of you got laptop like eons ago alr, just let me get excited pls. :D

oh oh and my apartment is confirmed alr. omg so exciting. its the south building of lygon. and im staying on the first floor. OH OH and there's a lift lah chey. think only my block has since mine's 9 stories high. not very sure though doesnt affect me anw. mum's trying to get an upper floor though. more breezy.

mum: eh got gym, got swimming pool, got basketball court all those leh.
me: WAAAAAHHHH SOOOO GOOOD AH. LIKE CONDO LIKE THAT!
mum: yalor. so you better make good use of it. if not later you grow fat.

lololol walau.

bad headache, byebye :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dear Doreen,

I do not remember my dreams so, unfortunately, I cannot reiterate them to you. Up side, if you remember your dreams, (superstition says) it won't come true.

2ndly, Well ... I don't own a laptop too (btw, I still call it a laptop as I wasn't informed of the "official" christening of Ms Snooty Pants -Notebook)(Idk why I find it so snoot-ish) but I tompang my Dads one. And I USE A MOUSE OK. And I am damn proud a bout it. The mouse I mean. Cos its like, RED. HAHAHA. Aiyar, use mouse more convenient mahhh. Mouse pwns stupid other thing.

[this is so much more efficient. you must have a hard time BANG!-ing so many tags on me, poor thing]

Huiwen said...

OMG LOL WOMAN YOUR SECOND DREAM IS DAMN FUNNY.

Anonymous said...

I give birth to infer from a only one of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I unqualifiedly like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites net page list and will be checking stand behind soon. Will repress out of order my orientation as well and leave to me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.