Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OMG today at the club (Singapore Island Country Club) was damn funny.

my mom and i went to return our newspaper and magazine at the rack. so i bent down to put my magazine back, then suddenly my mom stopped talking and sounded suddenly so conspiciuous (ok i dno how to spell) then she suddenly started mumbling to herself and i was like "WHAAAAT?" so i FINALLY heard her say "its that guy! its that guy! that guy i tell you very shuai one!! He's here! quick quick! he's walking here now! quick seee!!!" omg so i turned to my left and he just nice walked past me and i merely managed to get a glimpse of his side profile, which was goooooooooooooooood. he was in his NS uniform and he was tanned and tall and because i only saw his side profile, he had one hell of a sharp nose. i likeeee. hahahhaha. okok anyway, my point is, my mom was damn excited cos she had been telling me about this guy since AEONS ago when she first saw him. she had been telling him how everytime she see him she's think of me. and she went on saying things like "i think he's at the most 22 yrs old only lah" and like "he looks good, looks rich, looks smart, got style, so cool, surely raffles one" anw she was like damn excited. like rly rly rly excited. and said things like "if you choose your husband like that one ah, wah i sure let him pass one" hahahhaha omggg. then i said "aiya they sure wont want me one. go where find such people?! you matchmake for me lah" (that was a joke btw) and she said " and she was psyched and said "really ah! ok i must go poke around alr. maybe i should make friends with his mom or something" hahahha ok anyway my point is, i think my mom is more obsessed with him than i am. lol.

oh oh! and she has this new hairdresser that she's obsessed with too. she keep saying "muuust bring me go. muuust bring me go. you see alr sure dian dao one." yah she said he looks like the actor whom i rly rly rly like and damn obsessed with. that made me interested. and i think he cuts one hell of a good hair considering that my mom's hair so stubborn. hahhahaa. so yes, im going to go cut and see how good looking he is. hahahha.

i think i've got a wacky mom. hahhaha. you should have seen her face when she saw that guy. and how she/we discussed about it later. hahhaa. but its undeniable that he was good looking. but yo mom, no need for such a big reaction. hahahha but she was damn cute. like some teenager i could relate with. i thk we were both on a high aft seeing that shuai ge. hahahha. hahah mom and i are damn psyched about going shopping together. yaaaayyy. shopping for australia + spain things. woohooooooo.

ooh im hooked onto symphony 92.4 ;) cant get enough of it :DDD and im addicted to hugging the colourful pillow caterpillar that miss yeo gave me. and i feel floaty just thinking about my happy inccident this afternoon :) :) its good enough to think and smile, it's been long since i smiled because of you.

OMG I SIDETRACKED TO READ ELIJAH'S BLOG AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND:

Compliation of TOP 30 comments in friendster ! (: (not in order la)


DOREEN
1. You know, I totally forgot that you went to China. Then one day I was doing something, and needed your help on that thing, then I called your hp and it was off. Then I was like, "uh? O lvl over liao why you still off your hp?" So I called your house. Then I forgot that your answering machine was so realistic that I started talking to your "mom". -.- And at that veeeryy moment, I felt utterly stupid. URGH. You never fail to make me feel this way. EVEN WHEN YOU'RE ABROAD. URGHS.

You should see how she used to type.. behold..

2. elijah kor kor!! yay .. yew finallie made an a/c le worrs .. hahas .. kk .. hmms .. tiz kor ef myne vy de nyce one derrs .. vy takkaire ef me ones .. ahas .. no la .. fergawd how i noe him lers .. i thk iz cuz de cca orientation thingee ritex? den yew tuk ma klass .. den blahblahblah .. anw .. he damn smart de lorrs .. last yr gt go high achievers tea .. tiz yr in 2E .. kor .. yew nxt yr waddd klass? me go 2D .. =( .. sians . wanted tu go 2E de .. placed alot ef hopex .. shattered liaos mann ... shattered .. okok .. letx continue wit yor testi .. lalal` hmms .. a vy responsible councellor bahhs i ges .. owaes see him so kianchong walkin aroun e sku durin recess de nehhs .. yea .. den he errs .. vy nyce person jiu4 dui4 le la .. den owaes kena kalled tu b emcee derrs .. wit fadillah .. hahas .. im lik totallie krapping .. blweahx*ok la .. stop here lerrx ... sae a few more wurs den i go liaos .. 2:19am lerrs .. jiayous in wadeva ya do kor!

More proof that she's retard..

3. HEY YOU KNOW THAT DAY WE WERE TALKING ONLINE, errm, about that. then right! i wanted to reply you you know! then i saw your status as offline, so i didnt reply alrdy. wanted to reply the next time you come online. then right! when i went upstairs after i sign out right, i remembered that you were appearing offline all along! WLAU SO STUPID. (ok, i bet ure gonna suan me back or sthng.) lai ba! wo you xin li zun bei le!wlau that sounded damn wrong.omg, crayfish, you're expired alrdy laah. you just celebrated you 17th bday ystd. wlau you, overdue alrdy lah, cannot be crayfish liao. later i feed on you then i die cos ure like a rotting carcass with all the maggots crawling out of your ears. EEEEEE. :Oomg, so much for sticking on you all my life.omg, so much for manifesting on you.omg, later my baby planktons have plankton heads and maggot bodies.WLAU.ok anyway, my main point here is,happy birthday lah.

(and then he went on about other people and came back to me)

More Doreen
13. my tuition was spectaculating if oysters fed on plankton.WELL, i had a cocktail of emotion in me then.like thinking of how you tease me about it, how im in bold in your friendster profile, how crayfish came about, and..it made me miss you. :(AWW FINE, I DON MISS YOU LIAO. I REALISE IM GONE IN YOUR PROFILE. BOOOHOOO. :P

OK. SHOULD I BE TOUCHED THAT THERE'S SO MANY ME IN HIS DEDICATION AS COMPARED TO OTHERS. OR SHOULD I BE MAD COS HE SPEWED EVERY SINGLE LIL EMBARRASSING THING ABT ME ON HIS BLOG!

ok, now he's calling me an ahlian. that stupid asswipe. and he made me forgot eveyrthing i wanted to blog about. asshole.

1 comment:

G said...

HAHA. arent you an ahlian anyways? Oh nvm i used to be one too. HAHA hard to imagine right. well i think it was those speak proper and good english people now that used to be The super and most ahlians of all time please. HAHA. i used to tYpE LiiKe tHiS, cAuSE i tHoUghT iT WaS dAmN c0oL pLeAsE. HAHA a laugh and a half man.