Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OMGGGGGOMGGGGGOMGGGGGGG BLOODY BLOODY HAPPY. I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOG :D HHAHAHAHA YAY I CANT STOP SMLING NOW. HAHAHA OKOK IM BLOODY ECSTATIC.

it's true, if you wish for sth hard enough, it will come true. :) It's been proven one too many times :D:D:D

(no no nurul m, im happy now not because of my "perpetual" state but because something rly rly rly goooood happened :D)

ok i think i just got cured of my lethargy just now while studying. :D now i cant stop smiling and feeling floaty :D okokok hahahha im veryvery happy and delirious now. nothing's gonna get me down :D hahahhaa omgomgomgomgomgomg. :D

okok, end of seizure. :D e math p2 was muuuuuch better than p1. i thought the paper ended at 10! so i was like chiongchiongchiong. then at 9:59:55 i thought to myself "aiyah don checkk alr lah. check liao also no use. cnt change alr". but at 10:00:00 the examiner still haven say stop yet! then i thought was because we started 8seconds late thats why. so i waited till 10:00:08 but still got ppl take paper! then i was wondering "time's gg to up alr still take paper?" then i squuuinnteed hard at the board because i wasnt wearing my specs and i saw 10:30!!! WALAU. so i spent the last 30mins punching every equation into my calculator to ensure noo careless and also changing the gradient of my tangent so that it was closer to the dy/dx i calculated. ok, paper 2 was good. period.

after paper immediately came to SICC to study. but i did nothing but continued yawning. -.- nothing went in. gee.

OKOK OMG IM STILL DAMNNNNNN HAPPY NOW. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[edit]
I LOVE TALKING TO NURUL M ONLINE. OMGGGG. SHE MAKE ME LAUGH NUTS. JIGGLE WOBBLE JIGGLE WOBBLE! hahahhaha omgomgomgomgomg three cheers to nurul m! and to ys who said i sounded so psyched up and excited about that happy thing which happened that "doreen you sound like u gonna get an orgasm any minute" HAHAHHAAHA OMGOMGOMG. I LOVE THESE PEOPLE :D they make my happiness triple tenfolds! LOVE:D

aaahh and of course that very sweet hapiness to start with in the very beginning :)
[/edit]

Don't let this end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. sweet girl. no surprise that ys said that. he loves that sort of stuff. dont ever let him think about it.

Anonymous said...

what lies, i so do not love "that sort of stuff"