Saturday, October 20, 2007

So science prac was screwed. This means I cant depend on my science for L1R5 now, must depend on SS Hist. Yucks.

Feel like I'm only giving 30% of the effort I put in for prelims for O levels. No more goals, no more motivation no more drive. Haha great.

To Grace: Lol is the comment you commented previously allowed to be published? Cos I thought it was quite private. Haha :D I wanted to go your blog, but im at my mom's account so i don't have you blog add in it. and your blog add is like 47XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and i don rmbr the digits behind. LOL :P BOO ):

I dreamt of playing tennis and eating steak in my dream :D:D:D:D teeeennniisssss <3

blogs of huiwen and nurul m are staple blogs i visit each time i come online. Even if it means 10mins online. Hahahhaha :D

I cant stop thinking of after Os. :D:D:D:D:D

2 comments:

Huiwen said...

Yay woman love you haaaah :D:D:D And omg I totally agree when you said "Feel like I'm only giving 30% of the effort I put in for prelims for O levels. No more goals, no more motivation no more drive." That's like so so true la. I think I'm so going to screw my Os no matter how much everyone says it'll be okay. ):

But jiayou anyway. :D:D

Huiwen said...

Oh lololol I totally forgot abt the qn you asked me. Hahaha Sam says he wants to join but doesn't like any girl whose name starts with I or L! It's like, he wrote that even before he knew what the club was lolololol.