Saturday, October 20, 2007

TOMORROW'S MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY! :D:D

papa and i planned a secret birthday party for her! :D actually not rly lah, i just told my dad that we shd share and buy a bday cake for my mom tmr and i'll go plan and buy and stuff :D so i wanted to take $25 from him cos the cake's $80 and there's 3 of us but being the usual papa, he gave me $100 and said that since i'm the one going out to buy and stuff then he shall pay. :D hahaha i think he knows im damn ngiao with my money lah. LOL. sth like "他出钱我出力" hahahha :D its the first time we ever did sth like that. usually mommy's birthday is kind of "fade in the backgrd kind" no cakes and stuff cos usually its ard the exam period and she doesnt rly mind. BUT, i know if we did celebrate it for her, she'd be damn happy :D she just dont want to 麻烦 us only. i guess thats the way it is, we always take our moms for granted and know that she'll always love and forgive us no matter what. This year rly hasn't been her year, so I thought I rly should do sth for her to make her happy even for just one day :) Cos she has always been bearing with my tempers and moodswings and always so patient and kind, and always cooking good meals to make me happy :D and always giving me some of the world's greatest advice :D

i hope the person allows me to write nice stuff on the cake! make mom happy! then i gonna write a long nice and touching letter to her for tmr :D then she wont be jealous for what i did for my dad's bday! HAHA :P

had steak for dinner! Yums :D

No comments: