Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAHA TODAY IS A MEMORABLE/REMARKABLE DAY.

TAY YUSHENG ACTUALLY INITIATED A CONVERSATION WITH ME IN.. CHINESE! o.O

ok, even though you typed my chinese name wrongly (-.-) but i think its good enough that you even remember my chinese name please! HAHAHAHA :P and he even said TWO sentences straight in chinese! O.O AND HE WENT TO EXERCISE! yes, gasp people gasp. hahaha. well, he claim that he always exercise but i choose not to believe him. COS I WONDER WHOOOO was the one huh, who was complaining about muscle aches after....... ;) ;) ;) HAHHAHA. ok i have my reasons for my doubts to his proclaimation :P

hahaha although it was like a 3min conversation but it was damn hilarious please. lololol.

GOING SPAIN TOMORRROOWWW!!! better go rent books in the morning to accompany throughout the loooong plane rides. and im going to mountainous areas! HOW COOL. and the temperature range is like.. 7deg-18deg?! WTF. but i think its gonna be a great trip! its my first time to western countries :D:D:D (apart from australia that is)

No comments: